Access For All
A place to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. Any feedback and ideas are welcome.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Android Accessibility Videos 📱

Here are some Android Accessibility videos These are guides on how to use hearing aid support, voice access, sound amplifier and many other functions and features that you can utilise on your Android device. We hope that some of these videos can be u...

RafaC by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Accessibility Videos 📱

Below, are some of Apple's very own accessibility videos for the iPhone. From using your iPhone without seeing the screen, to adapting gestures to your physical needs, discover how the accessibility features built into your Apple devices can help you...

lewysgp_1-1647349000463.gif lewysgp_2-1647349036120.gif lewysgp_4-1647349138787.gif lewysgp_5-1647349179875.gif
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

A guide to personalising your phone

Hi everyone, Have you ever struggled to read your text messages because of the font being too small to read? Or wondered if elements on your device's display could be bigger, smaller, darker or brighter based on your personal preference? There are ma...

Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 1 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 2 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 3 Adjusting Text Size on Android - before
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Access For You: Registration

Hi everyone, If you would like to register for our Access For You service please send us a private message* with the following details and one of our team will get back to you. *In order to send a private message you will need to sign in with your My...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Access For All

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Access For All board! In this space, you will be able to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. All feedback and ideas are welcome, and if you're not sure where to start here are ...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Access for you service

Hi,I would like to register for the Access for you service please.I have severe anxiety which affects me in many ways one of which being socially which prevents me from speaking on the phone predominately with people I don’t know/in an official capac...

Trista by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Financial Difficulties and the Payment Management Team.

Hi, I genuinely have no idea if this is the right place to put this or not, but I really quite urgently need some help. I'm coping with the fallout that the Coronavirus has been causing. As im sure many will understand, due to the chaos and nightmare...

Wren by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mico Sim

Hi my name is Sheila, I am a disabled person. I find it really hard to find a phone I can use. My phone was dropped into water and I had quite a challenge replacing it. Anyway found one flip-up with big button!! But it wont take my standard sim it re...

Sheils1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing phone delivery

Hi, I ordered a new phone as a present last Monday 30th March and as of today 9th April, it still hasn’t been delivered.Courier company keep saying they are investigating and will call me back, but never do. How do I go about letting O2 know?Thanks i...

McC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data only sim

Hi, I have a mifi router while I'm caring for my mom who doesn't have WiFi. I want a data only sim but am confused as to how to get one which doesn't impact on the sim I have in my phone. When I try to order a data sim I'm concerned that my current p...

Je16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking

Hello hoping you collective minds can help me.I am looking to unlock my o2 phone, only issue is... I have already swapped my number over before I realised the new sim wasn’t recognised by my iPhone 7.The online request form says ‘ something went wron...

Whitek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access

I am currently not in a position to call and speak to you but I can message.xxxxxxxxxxxI am the account holder.I need help understanding why I have a text telling me that I owe over £200? [mod edit: please do not post personal information such as pho...

JemG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract changes

When I bought my phone in-store I chose a £25 contract plan as that was the minimum available. But then since I wasn't using the data and text I decided to go on Pay As you Go. But when I went to the store they said they can't do it at that time so t...

KingAmo by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of purchase Huawei claim

Hi Guys, i called up o2 last wednesday asking for a proof of purchase to claim money back on huawei device but they have still not sent me one. The emails i got when i purchased the phone according to huawei aren't good enough to make a claim. I have...

sj1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos