Access For All
A place to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. Any feedback and ideas are welcome.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Android Accessibility Videos 📱

Here are some Android Accessibility videos These are guides on how to use hearing aid support, voice access, sound amplifier and many other functions and features that you can utilise on your Android device. We hope that some of these videos can be u...

RafaC by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Accessibility Videos 📱

Below, are some of Apple's very own accessibility videos for the iPhone. From using your iPhone without seeing the screen, to adapting gestures to your physical needs, discover how the accessibility features built into your Apple devices can help you...

lewysgp_1-1647349000463.gif lewysgp_2-1647349036120.gif lewysgp_4-1647349138787.gif lewysgp_5-1647349179875.gif
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

A guide to personalising your phone

Hi everyone, Have you ever struggled to read your text messages because of the font being too small to read? Or wondered if elements on your device's display could be bigger, smaller, darker or brighter based on your personal preference? There are ma...

Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 1 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 2 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 3 Adjusting Text Size on Android - before
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Access For You: Registration

Hi everyone, If you would like to register for our Access For You service please send us a private message* with the following details and one of our team will get back to you. *In order to send a private message you will need to sign in with your My...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Access For All

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Access For All board! In this space, you will be able to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. All feedback and ideas are welcome, and if you're not sure where to start here are ...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Access For All

I wish to join Access for all. I need help because I can't speak on telephone

Lindast by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

call records

Hi, does anyone know how to get a copy of their call record online?

sophie273 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Diabolical customer service

So, I'm due and upgrade and am deaf. I've just had my wife phone on my behalf to arrange an upgrade to Galaxy S20+. The guy on the other end refused to speak to my wife, even though she explained that i was deaf and recently had a cochlear implant th...

Lloyd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery

Is there a delay with new orders at the moment

Ritchie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking android phone

Finished my contract with O2 a few years ago and had recently moved to another network. I have another phone but want to use my O2 phone for my other sim. How do I get my O2 phone unlocked? Many thanks

Bhan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy Charging issues

Hi, I am really in a frustrating position. My Samsung S9 charging port has stopped working. Everytime I try to charge my phone it doesn't recognise my charger. On a few occassions it has said that there has been moisture detected in the port but ther...

KMcA_S9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery

I ordered AirPods on Saturday and they still haven’t arrived and I haven’t even had a dispatched email? Should I be worried? Or is this just due to Covid 19?

Chloe18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer old number

Hi there!I bought a new phone last week and I filled out the form to transfer my old number over to O2 a week ago. I haven't had any reply from O2, I've also given the PAC code. I understand things are taking a bit longer at the moment but I was wond...

Stef_T by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay by phone

I want to pay by phone but I have restrictions on my account how can I remove these without calling o2