Access For All
A place to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. Any feedback and ideas are welcome.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Android Accessibility Videos 📱

Here are some Android Accessibility videos These are guides on how to use hearing aid support, voice access, sound amplifier and many other functions and features that you can utilise on your Android device. We hope that some of these videos can be u...

RafaC by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Accessibility Videos 📱

Below, are some of Apple's very own accessibility videos for the iPhone. From using your iPhone without seeing the screen, to adapting gestures to your physical needs, discover how the accessibility features built into your Apple devices can help you...

lewysgp_1-1647349000463.gif lewysgp_2-1647349036120.gif lewysgp_4-1647349138787.gif lewysgp_5-1647349179875.gif
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

A guide to personalising your phone

Hi everyone, Have you ever struggled to read your text messages because of the font being too small to read? Or wondered if elements on your device's display could be bigger, smaller, darker or brighter based on your personal preference? There are ma...

Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 1 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 2 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 3 Adjusting Text Size on Android - before
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Access For You: Registration

Hi everyone, If you would like to register for our Access For You service please send us a private message* with the following details and one of our team will get back to you. *In order to send a private message you will need to sign in with your My...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Access For All

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Access For All board! In this space, you will be able to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. All feedback and ideas are welcome, and if you're not sure where to start here are ...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Paying for 5G but no 5G masts

I’ve just signed a new contract for a 5G tariff but having checked local masts there are no 5G masts in my area. Do I request a discount as I’m paying more for a service I’m not receiving?

5G-masts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to request new smaller SIM

Hi trying to request a new smaller SIM card for iphone SE2020 . Been phoning 02 but automated reply will not allow me access to speak with someone to order this. How can I order new SIM urgently?

Resolved! Two numbers on one phone

I changed my phone contract and wanted to keep my old number. This worked but both old and new numbers are linked to my phone, and after one month my phone is now defaulting to the “new” number. How can I revert to the old number and get rid of this ...

Woodville by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

order not%20being%20verified

recently got an upgrade yesterday on my phone and i went through the email to confirm the orderi got the confirmation email but my order has been getting verified for 32 hours when it says it only takes 24 does anyone know why this is

btopp94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Disney+

I would like to cancel the Disney plus linked with my o2 account

Lucy7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon Prime Video extra added when not selected

I’ve just had my monthly bill go out of my account and was surprised to see it was £10 more. Looking on my o2 it seems it’s for two months worth of Amazon Prime Video that I 100% did not request as an extra. I haven’t been on my o2 for months. I’m re...

MW10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account Details

Hi,I recently upgraded on the 27th January but the email I enter was wrong so the details of my order have been sent to a different email address. Is there anyway of getting it send to the right email address?Thanks,Jonathan