Access For All
A place to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. Any feedback and ideas are welcome.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Android Accessibility Videos 📱

Here are some Android Accessibility videos These are guides on how to use hearing aid support, voice access, sound amplifier and many other functions and features that you can utilise on your Android device. We hope that some of these videos can be u...

RafaC by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Accessibility Videos 📱

Below, are some of Apple's very own accessibility videos for the iPhone. From using your iPhone without seeing the screen, to adapting gestures to your physical needs, discover how the accessibility features built into your Apple devices can help you...

lewysgp_1-1647349000463.gif lewysgp_2-1647349036120.gif lewysgp_4-1647349138787.gif lewysgp_5-1647349179875.gif
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

A guide to personalising your phone

Hi everyone, Have you ever struggled to read your text messages because of the font being too small to read? Or wondered if elements on your device's display could be bigger, smaller, darker or brighter based on your personal preference? There are ma...

Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 1 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 2 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 3 Adjusting Text Size on Android - before
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Access For You: Registration

Hi everyone, If you would like to register for our Access For You service please send us a private message* with the following details and one of our team will get back to you. *In order to send a private message you will need to sign in with your My...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Access For All

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Access For All board! In this space, you will be able to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. All feedback and ideas are welcome, and if you're not sure where to start here are ...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! bill

why am i still paying for a sim only that is inactive and was only for 12 months

tanya89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud

My son is not an 02 customer but has had someone attempt to buy a phone and 2 sims cards through his bank account and whoever it is has managed to buy 2 iPhones and set up contracts on his bank account along wit 5 direct debit requests. A fraud inves...

MumT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim only

i have just purchased a mobile antenna and router for my holiday lodge, i need a sim only deal. which do people recomend using. at the moment i be there about 1 long weekend a month. cheers

fruitbat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim wont work in another 02 phone

My phones been acting up, so I tried to put my 02 sim into another 02 phone but it won't. Does anyone know the solution to this? Is it just a case of getting a new sim?

Aaron5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling my contract.

Hi, So I payed off my plan for my iphone 11 in full, so that I could upgrade to the iphone 12. I sent the iphone 12 back within 14 days as I changed my mind and wanted to try the 12 pro max. That phone was too heavy and was causing me pain with my wr...

DOC_1690 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt ons

Anyone else had any trouble with 02 charging for bolt Ons not being used I had it last year and they said it was this their fault and got a refund just had it again and their saying I’ve used them

Tom28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ending contract

i have decided i want to look into ending my current contract early, but cannot find out how much i would need to pay to do this? i also then want to change my sim to sim only as i have seen a good deal for o2 which suits me and my new phone, but whe...

Rebecca4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new phone

can i put my current sim card into my new phone until my contract runs out in april (so i can start using my new phone) and then swap to sim only sim whenmy contract runs out?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coming up to end of contract

So my 24 month contract ends in April and I want to stop that contract. i have bought a new phone separately so want to buy a sim only deal hopefully from o2 for that phone. But I also want to keep /transfer over my current number to said new phone. ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Next Generation Text Bolt on

I'm deaf & have now added the NGT bolt on to my account. How do I use it ? Have I totally overlooked instructions?

GrandmaH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos