Access For All
A place to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. Any feedback and ideas are welcome.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Android Accessibility Videos 📱

Here are some Android Accessibility videos These are guides on how to use hearing aid support, voice access, sound amplifier and many other functions and features that you can utilise on your Android device. We hope that some of these videos can be u...

RafaC by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Accessibility Videos 📱

Below, are some of Apple's very own accessibility videos for the iPhone. From using your iPhone without seeing the screen, to adapting gestures to your physical needs, discover how the accessibility features built into your Apple devices can help you...

lewysgp_1-1647349000463.gif lewysgp_2-1647349036120.gif lewysgp_4-1647349138787.gif lewysgp_5-1647349179875.gif
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

A guide to personalising your phone

Hi everyone, Have you ever struggled to read your text messages because of the font being too small to read? Or wondered if elements on your device's display could be bigger, smaller, darker or brighter based on your personal preference? There are ma...

Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 1 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 2 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 3 Adjusting Text Size on Android - before
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Access For You: Registration

Hi everyone, If you would like to register for our Access For You service please send us a private message* with the following details and one of our team will get back to you. *In order to send a private message you will need to sign in with your My...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Access For All

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Access For All board! In this space, you will be able to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. All feedback and ideas are welcome, and if you're not sure where to start here are ...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

WiFi calling not working

Hi, I have an iPhone 12 under a plan with WiFi calling enabled on the device and super strong WiFi network at home, however, when I test WiFi calling by activating airplane mode and turning the WiFi on and trying to make a call, the phone tells me I ...

Lobster by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Website not allowing me to access the lost simcard page

I've lost my sim card and want to get my old number again. When I select the lost sim card page it takes me back to the contact us page and there seems to be no way of accessing web help as evrytime I click on it it doesn't work.

J3NNAG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct debit

So I’ve been with O2 since 2013.. my direct debit has always been the 25th as that when I got my first job and that’s the day I got paid so that’s when I took my first phone bill out. without my consent they took £169 from my account a week early on ...

Resolved! Top up

I’m really confused it says I have credit in the app and underneath it, it says to top up. I pressed it and I thought it would take the money out of the existing credit but it took more money out of my account… my bundle runs out today and I can’t fi...

Lilli1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim expiration

Hello, i wanted to know is there another way for my sim card not to expire other than top up?

Anxhi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t make call send text or use mobile data

Hi can anyone help me all my bills have been paid but I now can’t make any calls even to 02 I cant send messages and also my mobile data won’t work I have tried turning my phone off then on but still nothing I have recently upgraded and have only had...

i want to talk to some one at o2

How the f**ck do i get through to talk to a normal person? tried 16 times and the automated system just hangs up on me!!!!!!

andy22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos