Access For All
A place to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. Any feedback and ideas are welcome.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Android Accessibility Videos 📱

Here are some Android Accessibility videos These are guides on how to use hearing aid support, voice access, sound amplifier and many other functions and features that you can utilise on your Android device. We hope that some of these videos can be u...

RafaC by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Accessibility Videos 📱

Below, are some of Apple's very own accessibility videos for the iPhone. From using your iPhone without seeing the screen, to adapting gestures to your physical needs, discover how the accessibility features built into your Apple devices can help you...

lewysgp_1-1647349000463.gif lewysgp_2-1647349036120.gif lewysgp_4-1647349138787.gif lewysgp_5-1647349179875.gif
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

A guide to personalising your phone

Hi everyone, Have you ever struggled to read your text messages because of the font being too small to read? Or wondered if elements on your device's display could be bigger, smaller, darker or brighter based on your personal preference? There are ma...

Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 1 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 2 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 3 Adjusting Text Size on Android - before
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Access For You: Registration

Hi everyone, If you would like to register for our Access For You service please send us a private message* with the following details and one of our team will get back to you. *In order to send a private message you will need to sign in with your My...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Access For All

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Access For All board! In this space, you will be able to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. All feedback and ideas are welcome, and if you're not sure where to start here are ...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Fraud phone number calling

02080901925 This phone number is calling people saying that they are calling from O2! When I asked the person to prove to me that they are calling from O2. They could not tell me my name or wot plan I was on.

Resolved! Collection

Hey, just wondering if anyone could help I placed an order this morning online and it said choose a shop to collect and it said I could collect today but I have now received an email saying by 28th I am confused

Resolved! Making calls from turkey

Hi im in turkey for 4 days. What’s most cost efficient I’m on pay monthly

Skonly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple watch

I am having problems with my data plan with my Apple Watch every time I go and set it up it saying oops something happen please try again or call 202 and quote code 49 can some one help me pease

Jess12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volt - Why am I not eligible?

Simple question that I will post on the VM forum as well.I have been with O2 for at least 7+ years and Virgin Media (at the same address) for almost 6 years. Why am I being told I am not eligible for Volt? 1. Benefits are NOT active.2. It is over 14 ...

RobinM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number porting issue for texts

I have had an issue since joining O2 a month ago where my old number hasn't ported over when using texts (fine with phone number). Those I'm texting receive the O2 number instead of my ported number so don't know it's me and if they try to phone from...

Iant123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Puk code

How do I get my 8 digit puk code? 

Hader by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam billing discount

I have been called from 020 3940 8867 and offered a 40% discount as O2 is running a COVID 19 relief scheme. This must be a scam as the caller struggled to speak English.

kenimac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 13 pro

Hi,Just ordered an iPhone 13 pro is anyone able to give me their rough delivery times or wait times for it to be in stock was told up at 1 week when ordered now saying 2 weeks

Nicola12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos