Access For All
A place to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. Any feedback and ideas are welcome.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Android Accessibility Videos 📱

Here are some Android Accessibility videos These are guides on how to use hearing aid support, voice access, sound amplifier and many other functions and features that you can utilise on your Android device. We hope that some of these videos can be u...

RafaC by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Accessibility Videos 📱

Below, are some of Apple's very own accessibility videos for the iPhone. From using your iPhone without seeing the screen, to adapting gestures to your physical needs, discover how the accessibility features built into your Apple devices can help you...

lewysgp_1-1647349000463.gif lewysgp_2-1647349036120.gif lewysgp_4-1647349138787.gif lewysgp_5-1647349179875.gif
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

A guide to personalising your phone

Hi everyone, Have you ever struggled to read your text messages because of the font being too small to read? Or wondered if elements on your device's display could be bigger, smaller, darker or brighter based on your personal preference? There are ma...

Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 1 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 2 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 3 Adjusting Text Size on Android - before
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Access For You: Registration

Hi everyone, If you would like to register for our Access For You service please send us a private message* with the following details and one of our team will get back to you. *In order to send a private message you will need to sign in with your My...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Access For All

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Access For All board! In this space, you will be able to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. All feedback and ideas are welcome, and if you're not sure where to start here are ...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Roaming

I cannot access roaming in france

Resolved! Being Charged incorrectly

Hi, I’m currently on holiday in Croatia (Dubrovnik Region) and as Croatia is covered in my package I should not incur any additional charges. I have not travelled to any of the neighbouring countries (Bosnia and Montenegro) who are outside my package...

Me1010 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data roaming

My data roaming won’t work in Europe. My partner has the same phone and same contract as me and his works fine

Sophie24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change data plan

I’ve just taken out a new phone with a 24M plan that gives me 150gb worth of a data. I’m now realising that maybe 150gb is a bit too much data as i find myself using like 70-90gb worth of data. i just wanted to know is it possible to change my plan t...

ty_fx24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff and insurance

My signal is dreadful to the point that the call cuts out every time I’m on the phone. It’s been happening for months. I would like to change my tariff for something cheaper or I’ll be cancelling my contract. What are my options please? how can I can...

Nicole- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! broken face Apple Watch

I bought an Apple Watch in Dec 2019, and unfortunately I smashed the screen a couple of months later. Then the pandemic started and the watch has been sitting in a drawer since then. I looked up about replacing the screen but found that most people s...

Insurance claim

Hi there! I'm supposed to be having a DPD collection (and delivery) on Tuesday. And I was wondering if I need to get an envelope or anything like that? Also, I didn't get a claim reference number, will that be provided as well?ThanksLena

Lenhellen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returns

I sent bk the iPhone se as I cudnt get on with it but it’s still showing on my o2 app but I’m needing to order a new phone as I’ve had to borrow one can u plz let me no when I can order my phone it was sent bk last week in a bag u sent me it was hand...

Resolved! Added extras (Amazon Prime)

Hi there imnew to this but need help as driving me crazy. I had an added extra which was Amazon prime and decided to keep it after trial and pay monthly for it on my O2 bill but I’m wanting to put it on my laptop and tv at home. Does anyone have any ...

Panky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos