Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are we still with o2?

CCD1965
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

the service is awful. Aurora is useless and the chat alway seems to say no agents are available. I actually trying to leave but seems I’m trapped. I will succeed. After joining when it was BT Mobile (before Cellnet) it’s time to go. 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@CCD1965 

I've never had a problem with O2. If you want to leave then follow this guide Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The few times I have had to contact them O2 have given me excellent service

I too have been with them since it was just Cellnet and have no plans to leave

Obviously we can only speak as we find.. 

Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@CCD1965 

I've never had a problem with O2. If you want to leave then follow this guide Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

Dont agree at all... 

I see it from 2 sides Consumer and Enterprise, and having had / having sims with EE / Voda / 3 and Virgin

o2 CS are excellent when I call, and I when I have had issues o2 they have been sorted quickly and professionally. 

o2 coverage where I am is a lot better than Three and Vodafone...  Data speeds where I work are faster on 5G than EE 

The community is awesome and is a lot better than VirginMedia's, and on par with EE's 

Chat is demand based and if they are busy it doesnt show

And the same as @jonsie  been with o2 a loooong time and no intentions to move a way

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Since Cellnet Genie days - and O2 are only one with coverage where I live, in between 2 raised areas. In fact, Vodafone.ie coverage from Donegal on the other side of Lough Foyle was much stronger, back in the days when answering a call in the wee small hours meant checking the carrier your phone had latched onto in order to avoid an expensive incoming off-tarrif call, @CCD1965.

Message 5 of 5