Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unjust Charges and Lack of Customer Service

Sulman_Saeed
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just want to express my disappointment as former customer of O2. I recently terminated my contract with O2 due to consistently poor service, only to discover that I have been charged again this month, despite my number being disconnected.

I find it absolutely unacceptable that O2 has access to my bank account through direct debit, allowing charges to be made without my consent or knowledge. It is disheartening to think that my hard-earned money is being taken without justification, especially when my contractual relationship with O2 has come to an end.

I made the decision to terminate my contract with O2 because of the subpar services I experienced throughout my time with O2 company. However, being charged again after the termination of my contract is not only ridiculous but also a violation of the trust I had in O2's integrity.

To make matters worse, my attempts to reach out to O2 customer service have been in vain. I have made numerous attempts to contact them, but no one has responded to my concerns. This lack of responsiveness only adds to my frustration and raises serious questions about O2's commitment to customer satisfaction.

I request intervention from O2 admin to rectify this situation and ensure the prompt refund of the charges wrongly deducted from my account.

I trust that O2 understand the gravity of this matter and the impact it has on the reputation of O2. I look forward to a swift resolution to this issue and hope that steps will be taken to improve the overall customer service experience at O2.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Sulman_Saeed 

You will always get a final bill after cancellation which may include ant early termination fees due to be paid along with any usage since the previous bill.

These charges are not refundable and will be collected by the direct debit that you gave O2 authority to collect your bills from.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

None of the admin on here can help you, sorry

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Use the specific Payment management number  0800 902 0217

The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Message 2 of 3

MI5
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Sulman_Saeed 

You will always get a final bill after cancellation which may include ant early termination fees due to be paid along with any usage since the previous bill.

These charges are not refundable and will be collected by the direct debit that you gave O2 authority to collect your bills from.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3