Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official Complaint Letter Ignored

amici-pat
Level 3: Thinker
  • 61 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Is it normal for 02 to completely ignore formal complaints letter?

They have completely trashed my 3 accounts with the wrong numbers on the wrong bills 2 x Contracts very long standing and one PAYG. I have  2 accounts which have been out of  Contract for years and now suddenly they have put on one of the accounts that I renewed on 1st March. I visited a store where I was so rudely treated I left in tears and things have gone even worse since then.

Upon entering store I began by saying that since a recent purchase of 2 new phones and transferring numbers things had gone wrong. As soon as I said I did not purchase from O2 they told me they could not/would not help and to go back to whomever I bough them from!

I have tried on and off for weeks to get through on the phone no joy so wrote an official complaint which has been totally fine ignored for over 5 weeks now. 
should I now go straight to the Ombudsman now?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145225 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27887 Solutions

@amici-pat 

You can go to the Ombudsman if you don't have a response after 8 weeks or with a letter of deadlock from O2.

Customer Complaints Code

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 2