Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My O2

Mcjocky1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How many times do I have to change my password and security answer before things actually work? 48 hours has now exceeded 48 days and still the system fails to update with an Email address and password that are recognised. Virtual assistant says go to my O2 to speak to an advisor, it won’t accept my log in credentials, can I speak to a human ?, thanks to the way a human programmer set it up I don’t think it knows how to. Transitioning from Virgin to O2 has been for me a disaster, all payments for my wife and I come from my account as it was with Virgin but now I can’t even check my account details no matter how many times I contact and go through the same rig-maroll of resetting passwords and security questions the next time is the same thing “ it may take up to 48 hours”. So so peeved off.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 2 of 3

MattSla
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have exactly the same issue! Spoke to someone and he said he didn’t know and it may be because of a previously cancelled contract. Still waiting for my SIM, said to try and add the number when I get it and should work then. 

Message 3 of 3