Did you mean: 

Keeping my number and joining O2

JessQ
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

ive not long ago recieved my o2 SIM card and wanted to change over from a different provider because o2 have not changed their roaming in Europe since Brexit and I’m currently living in France.

I want to keep my old number and I have filled out the online form, submitted the pac code. However when I insert the new SIM card it shows that there is still a different number associated. I was told to wait 48hours for my old number to carry across but almost two weeks later and still nothing. I’m unable to log into the o2 app to chat to someone for whatever reason so I’m hoping someone here can answer how I can get my old number across to my new o2 pay as you go sim

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122358 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@JessQ 

I note you say you are living in France? If that's the case then you needing to know of O2's roaming policy. It's meant for holiday use only. If you exceed 63 days in any 4 month period you will be cut off. You would need to travel back to the UK to reset your allowances.

https://www.o2.co.uk/roamfairuse 

Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

If you still want to do this then look at this guide Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122358 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@JessQ 

I note you say you are living in France? If that's the case then you needing to know of O2's roaming policy. It's meant for holiday use only. If you exceed 63 days in any 4 month period you will be cut off. You would need to travel back to the UK to reset your allowances.

https://www.o2.co.uk/roamfairuse 

Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

If you still want to do this then look at this guide Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 2