Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joke of a network

Jake-01-05
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Nothing but issues with this network I’ve been a customer for going on 10 years the past year or so has been nothing but stupid every month having to call to pay my bill then get passed pillar to post I’ve been on hold for 3 hours 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146101 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28151 Solutions

@Jake-01-05 

why not setup a direct debit so no need to worry about it.

Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

You can get in touch with Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217
Payment Management opening hours:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 15

Jake-01-05
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I tried but just don’t take payment 

Message 3 of 15

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10453 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3067 Solutions

@Jake-01-05 

If it isn't taking the payment by direct debit you need to speak to your bank to understand why, as sounds like a bank problem.. 

You can also pay your bill via either the App or the website at https://mymobile.o2.co.uk saves you queuing on the phone.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 15

Jake-01-05
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve tried bank said it’s not there side 

02 just completely ******e now a days called 202 got thru to someone then got told my account was legacy to then get sent to that team to then get told it’s a 360? Account to get sent back to that team so been back and forth for past 2 hours I’ve had enough 

Message 5 of 15

Jake-01-05
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Also website keep saying it’s down whenever I log into my account 

Message 6 of 15

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10453 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3067 Solutions

@Jake-01-05 

Typical bank response... so your bank are just been lazy, as they can see all the responses to the Direct Debit.. but its easier for them to blame o2 or any other requestor

Cancel your contract then and move elsewhere if o2 are that garbage for you Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 7 of 15

MI5
  • 146101 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28151 Solutions

@Jake-01-05 

It took me a while to figure this out with my bank.

What O2 did was set up a new DD when one of the family accounts was migrated to 360.

They cancelled the old DD but continued to try and claim from it, hence the money never arrived into O2.

Payment management sorted this for me but you may need to keep trying until you get a good agent to help.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 8 of 15

Jake-01-05
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Literally trying to sort but they not picking up the phone 

Message 9 of 15

MI5
  • 146101 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28151 Solutions

If not answered in 15 mins, hang up and try again @Jake-01-05 

Message 10 of 15