Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds Pro 2

BRANDO
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the voucher code for the galaxy buds Pro 2 for £1 I've purchased and received a new samsung s23 256GB but been nearly 2 weeks with no code?

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@BRANDO 

Get Galaxy Buds2 Pro for just £1. Worth £219. Ends 4 Oct.
Buy a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512GB or Samsung Galaxy S23 256GB ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2 between 31 August 2023 until 4 October 2023 and claim one pair of Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite for £1. Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite value worth £219. Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite value based on price of Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite on the Samsung.com/UK website and correct as of 14 August 2023. Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512GB or Samsung Galaxy S23 256GB will receive an SMS containing a unique voucher code with a value of £218 after 30 days of purchase date. After voucher code received, add the Galaxy Buds2 Pro to your basket on the O2 website by selecting pay in full option. Within the basket paste your unique voucher code into the ‘Got a promo code?’ section for discount to be applied. Discount can only be applied to the cost of the Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite. Voucher code expires on 29 November 2023. Voucher code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One voucher code per transaction. One claim per customer. To qualify for the offer, you must not change your device within the first 14 days. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite, you will be charged the standard retail price for the Galaxy Buds2 Pro. 18+Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@BRANDO 

Get Galaxy Buds2 Pro for just £1. Worth £219. Ends 4 Oct.
Buy a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512GB or Samsung Galaxy S23 256GB ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2 between 31 August 2023 until 4 October 2023 and claim one pair of Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite for £1. Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite value worth £219. Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite value based on price of Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite on the Samsung.com/UK website and correct as of 14 August 2023. Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512GB or Samsung Galaxy S23 256GB will receive an SMS containing a unique voucher code with a value of £218 after 30 days of purchase date. After voucher code received, add the Galaxy Buds2 Pro to your basket on the O2 website by selecting pay in full option. Within the basket paste your unique voucher code into the ‘Got a promo code?’ section for discount to be applied. Discount can only be applied to the cost of the Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite. Voucher code expires on 29 November 2023. Voucher code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One voucher code per transaction. One claim per customer. To qualify for the offer, you must not change your device within the first 14 days. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite, you will be charged the standard retail price for the Galaxy Buds2 Pro. 18+Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

Ij1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got a code after 8 weeks. Put code in to the correct place and its invalid already. Feels like a rip off to me. 

Message 3 of 10

KuromiTheMagi
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 seems to have lied to those who got the phone for the offer. Probably best to go down official complaint routes. Same issue on my end. Might see if the store team can help

Message 4 of 10

KuromiTheMagi
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just to add on to this. After going instore and being told to call 202. The phoneline team denied the offer actually existing and tried to tell me I was wrong after reading the terms and conditions of the offer to them.

Message 5 of 10

Oxonian
  • 5778 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@Ij1 and @KuromiTheMagi 

Are you still having issues with this offer ? If you are, you might want to consider complaining, particularly given the lengthy delays that @Ij1 references :-

How to Complain | Help | O2

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf (o2.co.uk)

https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

On the former link, please take note of Resolver. Several forum members have reported that they facilitated satisfactory outcomes.   

Message 6 of 10

ONYX_GUARD_86
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

177 days and still waiting 

Message 7 of 10

Oxonian
  • 5778 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@ONYX_GUARD_86 

This is a customer to customer forum so we can help you directly. For help on this, please see :-

Guide: Gift with Purchase  

Message 8 of 10

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Onyx had their issue solved after Dave stepped in @Oxonian 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Galaxy-Buds/m-p/1688241#M130163 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 9 of 10

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5778 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

Thanks @gmarkj ! 👍

I didn't realise that we had more than one thread open. devil

Message 10 of 10