Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email from O2 with my email and another

JAYCALJAY_
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi just wondering why when I received email from o2 on the sent to its my email address plus another email address with part of my surname but with @o2.co.uk

Is this correct? I received 2 emails in space of few minutes about tariff upgrade I had done and went through with no problem. Its only the first Email that I had that extra email address in the sent to. The second email was just my address in the sent to. Email was from mycare@o2mail. Uk. This was few months ago but only just noticed it. Hoping ok just wondering where that other email of mine apparently is for? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

JAYCALJAY_
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just sent email to that address and it comes to my actual email address I have on o2. So must be something they set up. Just strange as only on one email no others 

Message 2 of 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35980 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1594 Solutions

I get the same, and queried it with O2 CS via Social Media some years back:

1000010568.png

Turns out I had an account set up automatically on o2.co.uk that they use, the result of an upgrade years back, even though O2 stopped providing e-mail as a service long ago - and for a while, it had an old e-mail for me in there too, long since closed.

If it concerns you, send an e-mail to the O2 co.uk address, it should bounce back as undeliverable eventually.

O2 can be contacted via Social Media using the link just below if you wish to proceed further - the agent on my case said they could not change it... I still get that in upgrade e-mails:

1000010650.png

🤷 @JAYCALJAY_ 

Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35980 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1594 Solutions

I was seeing the same right up until my account was moved to the new 360 back-end billing system, @JAYCALJAY_ 

pgn_0-1709656444724.png

Message 4 of 4