Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earbuds Galaxy Pro

Berton
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Planning to buy a Samsung mobile phone? Hooked by the nice offer of new earbuds?

Well, it not always works out as you hoped for.

I bought in October a Samsung Galaxy 23+ with a monthly contract from O2 and promised the fantastic earbuds Galaxy Pro.

I was informed to wait 29 days for a link from O2 and then claim the earbuds. The text with the link never arrived.  I took a stroll down to the local O2 shop for help. They very kindly helped me to get in contact with the HQ and I got a link. The link was invalid. I was promised a new link within 5-10 days. Yes, your guess is right, no link arrived. Went down to the shop again and was informed that they have problems sending out the links and this has been going on for months. They can’t tell when I will receive the link i.e. will I ever received the earbuds? If a IT company has a bug on the system will it, honestly, take months to fix or is there something they are hiding?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Berton 

Quite a few issues which are supposed to be getting sorted out soon.

So much that we have a guide here Guide: Gift with Purchase  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Berton 

Quite a few issues which are supposed to be getting sorted out soon.

So much that we have a guide here Guide: Gift with Purchase  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2