Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default on Credit

Asad1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 had wrongly charged me for the contract which i never requested to 02, I immediately contacted O2 and it took 3 months to refund all money into my account. I was a student at the time and i didnt have money, O2 recorded a default , All money was paid back to me but my credit history adversely affected. 

After 1 year, I am urgently in need of some money from the market. Due to that default , no lender is offering me any amount. I have been chasing O2 for 2 months and I am struggling to the core. I have sent plenty of e-mails and tried to explain my situation .It took ages to talk to any agent as call waiting consume hours , and when I speak to any one after that struggle , I am informed of a new thing every time. Now I am asked to send an email to amendmentteam@o2.com .

Please remove the impact from my credit history as it was solely a mistake of 02 and I am struggling . My whole life is being spent on this and no one is offering me anything

i am new in UK and i dnt know what to do on this, one of the most worst telecommunication company,I feel like to file legal complain in Court of Justice 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Asad1 

This is a customer to customer community, not O2, so we cannot access your account, sorry.
You need to contact O2.

You must email as advised.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2