Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract approval

Doogle96
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've recently applied for a contract and the device I'm looking to get is a mid range OPPO. Ive filled all the details in and got the end bit. Recieved 4 emails and read each one carefully. It's been 8 hours since I recieved the order confirmation and the ' were all set' email. I know it's stupid to ask the same question everyone else has done a million times before, but have I actually been accepted for the contract? Only asking as the forum chats here are all confusing. I also was given a phone number for the new phone, coming up with the order confirmation and so on. 

I've looked at the credit agreement and as far as I can figure out, I have been accepted.

I honestly don't know.....please help😅 thank you all🙋‍♂️

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Doogle96 

Yea, all sounds like you've been accepted 👍 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 3 of 11

Doogle96
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had opened them shortly after the purchase had gone through. It's bugging me now as I still haven't received a delivery date nor the tracking number

Message 4 of 11

Doogle96
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm praying that I have👏😬

Message 5 of 11

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Doogle96 

You won't get a dispatch email with tracking until the day before delivery.

How long depends on the phone you have chosen and the stock levels held by O2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 11

Doogle96
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Anyone know the current stock level on the oppo a16s? I can't seem to find the live chat thing to ask, I'd ring but it's hard to do so without a mobile 😅

Message 7 of 11

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Doogle96 

If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 11

Doogle96
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well I'm still waiting for my contract to be processed. Spoke to o2 this morning, was told the phone is in stock but it's still at the checking stage. I'm starting to have doubts now😅 I know the world's all messed up at the moment but surely by now I should have recieved the dispatch confirmation? Thanks to everyone offering advice😁

Message 9 of 11

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 10 of 11