Did you mean: 

Ambulant Accessible tickets for concerts

S6RKC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there,

I have purchased concert tickets through ticketmaster for a few concerts and have been told that i need to contact you for access tickets for my PA as they are in your venue. I have tried to do this via email but have had no luck as i have been told that as they were purchased through ticket master i will need to speak to them. 

Ticketmaster keep telling me its not down to them its down to you but then when i contact you im told the oppisite. Im now at a loss do you have a complaints system as i nedd to get this problem resolved asap, im not after access tickets to be on the platform as i need a ambulant ticket just for my PA to attend the concert with me as my tickets are standing tickets.

Please can you atleast help somehow this is getting very stressful for me and im not getting anywhere with yourselves or ticketmaster.

Kind regards

Ryan 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Martin-O2 @Marjo can you help please?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122384 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @S6RKC 

You can buy disabled acess tickets for Priority venues. You need to call. See answer here

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Access-For-All/Disabled-access-tickets/m-p/1119618#M6 

Edited to add, I see they are for your PA in which case @Marjo or @Martin-O2  may be able to help.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3