Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 1: Joiner

Re: iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max & iPhone XR Megathread

I know this is slighlty off subject but anyone who banks with HSBC and are trying to get there app working on your new iphone (like i have been ) you wont be able to as HSBC need to update there app to work with the new phones 

Anonymous

@saltysmith You mean optimised 

Topics: 547

@THX91 wrote:
Normally I’d be really annoyed at getting a text and email through at 2:45AM but I’m glad to say it’s my tracking number.

Looking forward to trying the Mac and the Apple Watch series 4 when they both arrive today! Smiley Happy

Presuming you have your PAC too so you can move to EE?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jackmw14 wrote:

I’m in Essex my watch and phone are both coming with DPD, with two different drivers 🤷🏼‍♂️ Watch is coming 15:46-16:46 phone is coming 16:16-17:16 

How rich are you!!!

Same the watch isn't supported by O2....

Hi all,

got my iphone XS Max today. O2 sim in and its working.

I have also tried an Vodafone sim in it and confirmed it was unlocked.

Now I have my O2 sim in and there is nowhere in the settings to add another cellular plan as it says in Apples' instructions.

if  i do about on my phone i can see second sim has an IMEI number but that's it.

So how do you add a carrier to the esim.?

I love the part about O2 stocking the Watch Series 4, and all O2 comment saying is the we always aim to review bla bla bla and then based on our customers needs, a lot of customers are asking about it and O2 is not giving it. Why is O2 soooo far behind in this one, it makes sense to sell the latest accessory with the latest iPhone, O2 were once the front runner in terms of Apple now they are getting left behind. Sad day, I will seriously be considering where I go next time I upgrade

People say they are leaving every year but still come back to the same incompetence every year. I'll never understand this Tbh. We get gripes annually and people take the time to join the community to air their grievances, they read the problems o2 give to so many customers, yet back they come for more of the same year in year out.

Topics: 127
Kudos: 236
Blog Posts: 1

I'm leaving o2 for another woman.
Leave your candy-colored cans in the toy chest and try a pair of proper headphones.

I am still waiting... my max was dispatched on the 20th, but 'got lost' in one of the DPD warehouses.

DPD is currently investigating as the phone dissapeared from their tracking system.

Delivery location: London

Last location recorded by DPD: Birmigham depot

My God, it could be anywhere now. You need to chase O2, it's their responsibility to supply you with the phone you purchased from them. It's not up to you to chase DPD, O2 need to do this.