Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max & iPhone XR Megathread

My advice would be to stick to a 7 or get an 8, I’ll probably go for an XR if it’s affordable when I next upgrade 

Highlighted
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

My advice would be to stick to a 7 or get an 8, I’ll probably go for an XR if it’s affordable when I next upgrade 

I’ll reserve judgment until I get a chance to have a closer look, but it would seem to be a worthwhile upgrade for either of those two handsets. If the price were to come down, then I’d certainly consider it. 

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

I did this when the 7 came out after O2 messed me about. I'm now about to upgrade my 8 Plus to an XS Max on 21st via the Apple Upgrade. You also get AppleCare Plus which meant I got my 8 Plus replaced a month ago with Zero hassle. I recommend it.
Highlighted

Do we have a pre order thread on here anywhere yet? Ordered my gold XS last night 👍
Highlighted
Anonymous

@paddymph wrote:
Do we have a pre order thread on here anywhere yet? Ordered my gold XS last night 👍

Ooo let us know when you get it & how you get on with it!! 

Highlighted
Former Staff

Awesome, @paddymph! You can head over to this discussion if you want to tell us more about the model you're excited about and pre-ordered smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Topics: 82

Isn't this the mega thread?
Like, why have 2 threads discussing the same thing, that have both been set up to discuss the same thing in one easy to find thread each??

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

I ordered my XS max on Friday and im itching to know if I was early enough to get it on release day... any inside news would be good xD

Highlighted
Topics: 735

@NR2018 wrote:

I ordered my XS max on Friday and im itching to know if I was early enough to get it on release day... any inside news would be good xD

No inside info I'm afraid @NR2018

Usually on a first come first served basis,  The colour you chose and tariff may also have an effect as well.

Nothing we would know on the community forum anyway. Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Anonymous

Nobody would know that until the phones are dispatched or you receive communications that it’s on it’s way