Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max & iPhone XR Megathread

An interesting charging flaw has been discovered..

watch the truly annoying Unbox Therapy demonstrate it https://youtu.be/J_lRJuQtBmc

Highlighted
Topics: 129
Kudos: 236
Blog Posts: 1

Link no work. That is annoying 😁
Leave your candy-colored cans in the toy chest and try a pair of proper headphones.
Highlighted

Thought it was funny why they advertise it as a 10 s on the o2 advert. Are the americans against Roman numerology.
Leave your candy-colored cans in the toy chest and try a pair of proper headphones.
Highlighted
Level 3: Thinker

Can anyone explain why o2 doesn’t support the iPhone series 4 watch? Makes it pointless getting if you can’t use it properly. Absolutely rubbish!
Highlighted
Anonymous

@NathanKenneford wrote:
Can anyone explain why o2 doesn’t support the iPhone series 4 watch? Makes it pointless getting if you can’t use it properly. Absolutely rubbish!

@NathanKenneford Only @Chris_K may know the answer to why O2 aren’t supporting it but look at the first page of this thread & it will say that O2 have no intention of supporting it

Highlighted

Esim support is not yet supported and until ios 12.1 is released to the public you won't have the hardware support anyway.

Out of all the networks o2 aren't always great in all areas versus a said other mobile provider however they are consistent.

Highlighted
Topics: 82

Also may be because they dont want to incorporate a standard due to one manufacturer's attempt at dual sim.

Highlighted
Level 13: Prompter

+1 for ESIM support with the iPhone XS so that I can then have my business physical SIM in the same handset. Hopefully not too far into 2019?!

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Re: New iPhone Q&A's

I have just ordered an Apple Watch Series 4, so I will stay with O2 until early 2019 when I expect to see eSIM Apple watch progress. If not then bye, bye. Not my ideal option as I like O2 and get good service generally. Good to see some progress and anouncements on the megathread.

Highlighted
Anonymous

iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR Megathread

[ Edited ]

@Ajking77 wrote:

I have just ordered an Apple Watch Series 4, so I will stay with O2 until early 2019 when I expect to see eSIM Apple watch progress. If not then bye, bye. Not my ideal option as I like O2 and get good service generally. Good to see some progress and anouncements on the megathread.

I don’t think it will happen myself but could be pleasantly surprised