Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max & iPhone XR Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to confirm Apple’s latest products, the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max have now launched and are available to purchase from today, Friday 21 September. Customers will be able to pre-order the iPhone XR beginning Friday 19 October, and launching on Friday 26 October.

If you'd like to get your hands on one of these beauties, click the appropriate link below to order online, or alternatively you can call our customer services, or visiting us in-store.

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone Xs
iPhone Xs Max
iPhone XR
iphone_Xs_64gb_gold_sku_header.png
iphone_xs_max_gold_sku_header.png
iphone-xr-64gb-black-sku-header.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone Xs
iPhone Xs Max
iPhone XR

Watch the new iPhone in action, with some highlight features above

Questions?

With what is undoubtedly one of the most anticipated device launches of the year, we suspect many of you will have questions. Check out our extensive Q&A section immediately under this post which we hope will answer any questions you have. We will add more Q&A's over time but if you've got a question not listed, please feel free to reply to this thread and let us know.

Related community discussions

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 461
460 REPLIES 460

Anonymous
Not applicable

An interesting charging flaw has been discovered..

watch the truly annoying Unbox Therapy demonstrate it https://youtu.be/J_lRJuQtBmc

Message 381 of 461

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions
Link no work. That is annoying 😁
Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 382 of 461

anticpated
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions
Thought it was funny why they advertise it as a 10 s on the o2 advert. Are the americans against Roman numerology.
Message 383 of 461

NathanKenneford
Level 3: Thinker
  • 82 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can anyone explain why o2 doesn’t support the iPhone series 4 watch? Makes it pointless getting if you can’t use it properly. Absolutely rubbish!
Message 384 of 461

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NathanKenneford wrote:
Can anyone explain why o2 doesn’t support the iPhone series 4 watch? Makes it pointless getting if you can’t use it properly. Absolutely rubbish!

@NathanKenneford Only @Chris_K may know the answer to why O2 aren’t supporting it but look at the first page of this thread & it will say that O2 have no intention of supporting it

Message 385 of 461

anticpated
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions
Esim support is not yet supported and until ios 12.1 is released to the public you won't have the hardware support anyway.

Out of all the networks o2 aren't always great in all areas versus a said other mobile provider however they are consistent.

Message 386 of 461

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Also may be because they dont want to incorporate a standard due to one manufacturer's attempt at dual sim.
Message 387 of 461

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

+1 for ESIM support with the iPhone XS so that I can then have my business physical SIM in the same handset. Hopefully not too far into 2019?!

Message 388 of 461

Ajking77
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just ordered an Apple Watch Series 4, so I will stay with O2 until early 2019 when I expect to see eSIM Apple watch progress. If not then bye, bye. Not my ideal option as I like O2 and get good service generally. Good to see some progress and anouncements on the megathread.

Message 389 of 461

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ajking77 wrote:

I have just ordered an Apple Watch Series 4, so I will stay with O2 until early 2019 when I expect to see eSIM Apple watch progress. If not then bye, bye. Not my ideal option as I like O2 and get good service generally. Good to see some progress and anouncements on the megathread.

I don’t think it will happen myself but could be pleasantly surprised 

Message 390 of 461