Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max & iPhone XR Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to confirm Apple’s latest products, the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max have now launched and are available to purchase from today, Friday 21 September. Customers will be able to pre-order the iPhone XR beginning Friday 19 October, and launching on Friday 26 October.

If you'd like to get your hands on one of these beauties, click the appropriate link below to order online, or alternatively you can call our customer services, or visiting us in-store.

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone Xs
iPhone Xs Max
iPhone XR
iphone_Xs_64gb_gold_sku_header.png
iphone_xs_max_gold_sku_header.png
iphone-xr-64gb-black-sku-header.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone Xs
iPhone Xs Max
iPhone XR

Watch the new iPhone in action, with some highlight features above

Questions?

With what is undoubtedly one of the most anticipated device launches of the year, we suspect many of you will have questions. Check out our extensive Q&A section immediately under this post which we hope will answer any questions you have. We will add more Q&A's over time but if you've got a question not listed, please feel free to reply to this thread and let us know.

Related community discussions

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 461
460 REPLIES 460

saltysmith
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I know this is slighlty off subject but anyone who banks with HSBC and are trying to get there app working on your new iphone (like i have been ) you wont be able to as HSBC need to update there app to work with the new phones 

Message 361 of 461

Anonymous
Not applicable

@saltysmith You mean optimised 

Message 362 of 461

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@THX91 wrote:
Normally I’d be really annoyed at getting a text and email through at 2:45AM but I’m glad to say it’s my tracking number.

Looking forward to trying the Mac and the Apple Watch series 4 when they both arrive today! slight_smile

Presuming you have your PAC too so you can move to EE?

Message 363 of 461

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jackmw14 wrote:

I’m in Essex my watch and phone are both coming with DPD, with two different drivers 🤷🏼‍♂️ Watch is coming 15:46-16:46 phone is coming 16:16-17:16 

How rich are you!!!

Same the watch isn't supported by O2....

Message 364 of 461

kilbysan
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all,

got my iphone XS Max today. O2 sim in and its working.

I have also tried an Vodafone sim in it and confirmed it was unlocked.

Now I have my O2 sim in and there is nowhere in the settings to add another cellular plan as it says in Apples' instructions.

if  i do about on my phone i can see second sim has an IMEI number but that's it.

So how do you add a carrier to the esim.?

Message 365 of 461

Aladon1982
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I love the part about O2 stocking the Watch Series 4, and all O2 comment saying is the we always aim to review bla bla bla and then based on our customers needs, a lot of customers are asking about it and O2 is not giving it. Why is O2 soooo far behind in this one, it makes sense to sell the latest accessory with the latest iPhone, O2 were once the front runner in terms of Apple now they are getting left behind. Sad day, I will seriously be considering where I go next time I upgrade
Message 366 of 461

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

People say they are leaving every year but still come back to the same incompetence every year. I'll never understand this Tbh. We get gripes annually and people take the time to join the community to air their grievances, they read the problems o2 give to so many customers, yet back they come for more of the same year in year out.

Message 367 of 461

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions
I'm leaving o2 for another woman.
Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 368 of 461

HAL9000
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am still waiting... my max was dispatched on the 20th, but 'got lost' in one of the DPD warehouses.

DPD is currently investigating as the phone dissapeared from their tracking system.

Delivery location: London

Last location recorded by DPD: Birmigham depot

Message 369 of 461

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

My God, it could be anywhere now. You need to chase O2, it's their responsibility to supply you with the phone you purchased from them. It's not up to you to chase DPD, O2 need to do this.

Message 370 of 461