Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max & iPhone XR Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to confirm Apple’s latest products, the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max have now launched and are available to purchase from today, Friday 21 September. Customers will be able to pre-order the iPhone XR beginning Friday 19 October, and launching on Friday 26 October.

If you'd like to get your hands on one of these beauties, click the appropriate link below to order online, or alternatively you can call our customer services, or visiting us in-store.

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone Xs
iPhone Xs Max
iPhone XR
iphone_Xs_64gb_gold_sku_header.png
iphone_xs_max_gold_sku_header.png
iphone-xr-64gb-black-sku-header.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone Xs
iPhone Xs Max
iPhone XR

Watch the new iPhone in action, with some highlight features above

Questions?

With what is undoubtedly one of the most anticipated device launches of the year, we suspect many of you will have questions. Check out our extensive Q&A section immediately under this post which we hope will answer any questions you have. We will add more Q&A's over time but if you've got a question not listed, please feel free to reply to this thread and let us know.

Related community discussions

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 461
460 REPLIES 460

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jackmw14 wrote:

I’m in Essex my watch and phone are both coming with DPD, with two different drivers 🤷🏼‍♂️ Watch is coming 15:46-16:46 phone is coming 16:16-17:16 

How rich are you!!!

Message 351 of 461

Grandad
  • 10 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I went to EE this morning to find out about moving to their eSIM option. They are also not ready to provide eSIM support yet, apparently still a few weeks away. That might be the standard 'come back in two weeks' reply, only time will tell. For now my O2 SIM is happily sitting in the physical SIM slot, but I am very eager to free that up for a second SIM to provide 3G/4G data overseas.

The race is on - will O2 surprise us all and support eSIM in the next few weeks? Even to set it up manually for a group of beta testers? Unlikely, as I guess they'll want to support other consumer eSIM devices and Apple Watch all at the same time, but I'd happily stay with O2 if they did! : )

Message 352 of 461

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Grandad wrote:

I went to EE this morning to find out about moving to their eSIM option. They are also not ready to provide eSIM support yet, apparently still a few weeks away. That might be the standard 'come back in two weeks' reply, only time will tell. For now my O2 SIM is happily sitting in the physical SIM slot, but I am very eager to free that up for a second SIM to provide 3G/4G data overseas.

The race is on - will O2 surprise us all and support eSIM in the next few weeks? Even to set it up manually for a group of beta testers? Unlikely, as I guess they'll want to support other consumer eSIM devices and Apple Watch all at the same time, but I'd happily stay with O2 if they did! : )

I hope you’re not holding your breath!! 

Message 353 of 461

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Grandad wrote:

I very much doubt it will happen 

Message 354 of 461

Ilovethiscity
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My XS Max has made it! Hope you all enjoy your phones today good luck!!! slight_smile
Message 355 of 461

TEN6083
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine has arrived not long ago, I’m out

Message 356 of 461

Mr_Nice
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My Apple Watch series 4 turned up this morning and then literally 5 mins later my phone turned up. I’m at work till 8 so I won’t bother setting them up tonight, will wait till tomorrow!
Message 357 of 461

ewanrw
Level 10: Inspirational
  • 342 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 9 Solutions

It's Apple who have held back eSim support on the iPhones, but it will be released in a future iOS update.

ewan

Message 358 of 461

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Makes sense. Like releasing 5g at the moment would be counterproductive and likely to cause them public relation problems.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 359 of 461

taikeane18
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Had mine at 10.30am iPhone Xs max 64gb in gold really happy with it I am in South Wales xx
Message 360 of 461