Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 1: Joiner

Re: iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max & iPhone XR Megathread

Somethings definitely going on, my tarrif has been changed as well woo woo. Enjoy my fellow iPhone geeks lol 😝

Mine appeared on my DPD app last night. Just checked my order on O2 they seem to think they sent it with UK Mail 😂

@Jackmw14 exactly the same on mine!

iPhone XS Max, Space Grey, 64GB on its way to local DPD depot now for delivery today. (Order says UK Mail). Tariff has updated.

Ordered on the 18th September.

Topics: 684

Got a feeling this thread will grow much bigger during the course of today. Best of luck to you all wink

*The Game Is On*

Anyone’s email saying 3-5 working days as it standard delivery that’s only delivery I was given

So tracked mine with DPD and they have it not UK mail as I was told
Topics: 77

Mines at Birmingham delivery depot, so exciting

Does anyone know how the click and collect service works, i know my phone has been delivered to the store just how do i get it as i dont have the pin code yet 

Highlighted
Topics: 684

@saltysmith wrote:

Does anyone know how the click and collect service works, i know my phone has been delivered to the store just how do i get it as i dont have the pin code yet 

@saltysmith

To collect your order in store, you'll need to bring your 4 digit collection reference, which you'll find on your confirmation email, and your passport or UK photo driving licence. (We always recommend a utility bill with your address on as well)

If someone's collecting for you, they'll need to bring the confirmation email which includes the 4 digit reference code and photo ID confirming both yours and their identity. This should be a passport or UK photo driving licence.

We'll look after your order for seven days – if you haven't collected by then we'll cancel the order and give you a refund.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/collection-and-delivery#section1

*The Game Is On*