Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max & iPhone XR Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to confirm Apple’s latest products, the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max have now launched and are available to purchase from today, Friday 21 September. Customers will be able to pre-order the iPhone XR beginning Friday 19 October, and launching on Friday 26 October.

If you'd like to get your hands on one of these beauties, click the appropriate link below to order online, or alternatively you can call our customer services, or visiting us in-store.

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone Xs
iPhone Xs Max
iPhone XR
iphone_Xs_64gb_gold_sku_header.png
iphone_xs_max_gold_sku_header.png
iphone-xr-64gb-black-sku-header.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone Xs
iPhone Xs Max
iPhone XR

Watch the new iPhone in action, with some highlight features above

Questions?

With what is undoubtedly one of the most anticipated device launches of the year, we suspect many of you will have questions. Check out our extensive Q&A section immediately under this post which we hope will answer any questions you have. We will add more Q&A's over time but if you've got a question not listed, please feel free to reply to this thread and let us know.

Related community discussions

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 461
460 REPLIES 460

SouthRapid
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Somethings definitely going on, my tarrif has been changed as well woo woo. Enjoy my fellow iPhone geeks lol 😝
Message 321 of 461

Jackmw14
  • 18 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine appeared on my DPD app last night. Just checked my order on O2 they seem to think they sent it with UK Mail 😂

Message 322 of 461

Ilovethiscity
  • 12 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Jackmw14 exactly the same on mine!
Message 323 of 461

SpookyElectric1
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

iPhone XS Max, Space Grey, 64GB on its way to local DPD depot now for delivery today. (Order says UK Mail). Tariff has updated.

Ordered on the 18th September.

Message 324 of 461

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Got a feeling this thread will grow much bigger during the course of today. Best of luck to you all wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 325 of 461

taikeane18
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Anyone’s email saying 3-5 working days as it standard delivery that’s only delivery I was given
Message 326 of 461

taikeane18
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So tracked mine with DPD and they have it not UK mail as I was told
Message 327 of 461

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Mines at Birmingham delivery depot, so exciting
Message 328 of 461

saltysmith
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone know how the click and collect service works, i know my phone has been delivered to the store just how do i get it as i dont have the pin code yet 

Message 329 of 461

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@saltysmith wrote:

Does anyone know how the click and collect service works, i know my phone has been delivered to the store just how do i get it as i dont have the pin code yet 

@saltysmith

To collect your order in store, you'll need to bring your 4 digit collection reference, which you'll find on your confirmation email, and your passport or UK photo driving licence. (We always recommend a utility bill with your address on as well)

If someone's collecting for you, they'll need to bring the confirmation email which includes the 4 digit reference code and photo ID confirming both yours and their identity. This should be a passport or UK photo driving licence.

We'll look after your order for seven days – if you haven't collected by then we'll cancel the order and give you a refund.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/collection-and-delivery#section1

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 330 of 461