Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 1: Joiner

Re: iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max & iPhone XR Megathread

Well still nothing I had my accessories I ordered off o2 today but guess I won’t have the phone tomorrow to put them on 😔😔😔😔😔😔

Guess I’m waiting till tomorrow

I have a tracking number and UK mail have the phone it was dispatched yesterday yayyy looks like i will have my phone in morning can’t wait

@taikeane18 

That's brilliant news Smiley Happy did you receive your tracking number via your confirmation email or did it just update on your my o2? Also prior to that changing did it just say delivery options: not applicable in your order details or did it previously also show parcel number and courier name as not applicable too? 

Many thanksSmiley Happy 

No i haven’t had an email checked on my o2 it still says in progress clicked on it . It still says delivery options not applicable but underneath appeared the tracking number UK mail as courier and then dispatch date 20th . I was in shock lol

Got my consignment number and the delivery is scheduled for tomorrow!!! Can anyone elaborate on why the timing says 6am - 9pm though. What times have parcels been delivered in the past? Was looking to maybe get it before my shift starts at 12. Might just reschedule

Tracking has updated on my DPD app and is now on the way to my local Depot

Normally I’d be really annoyed at getting a text and email through at 2:45AM but I’m glad to say it’s my tracking number.

Looking forward to trying the Mac and the Apple Watch series 4 when they both arrive today! Smiley Happy
iPhone X 256GB
iPad Pro 10.5 256GB
50GB Data Plan
iOS, MacOS and Android user.
Highlighted

SUCCESS!

Ordered my iPhone XS Max 64gb Gold on the 15th around 5pm. No updates when I went to sleep. Through the night a tracking number appeared saying UK mail but ONLY works on DPD site. DPD showing it’s at my local depot for delivery today. Fingers crossed for everybody to get what they are after today!

Merry iPhonemas: hope everyone gets what they wished for delivered today Smiley Wink