Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max & iPhone XR Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to confirm Apple’s latest products, the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max have now launched and are available to purchase from today, Friday 21 September. Customers will be able to pre-order the iPhone XR beginning Friday 19 October, and launching on Friday 26 October.

If you'd like to get your hands on one of these beauties, click the appropriate link below to order online, or alternatively you can call our customer services, or visiting us in-store.

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone Xs
iPhone Xs Max
iPhone XR
iphone_Xs_64gb_gold_sku_header.png
iphone_xs_max_gold_sku_header.png
iphone-xr-64gb-black-sku-header.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone Xs
iPhone Xs Max
iPhone XR

Watch the new iPhone in action, with some highlight features above

Questions?

With what is undoubtedly one of the most anticipated device launches of the year, we suspect many of you will have questions. Check out our extensive Q&A section immediately under this post which we hope will answer any questions you have. We will add more Q&A's over time but if you've got a question not listed, please feel free to reply to this thread and let us know.

Related community discussions

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 461
460 REPLIES 460

BlueDawnXS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Brighteyes74

Yeah I’m not 100% sure but I think it’s quite possibly is a case of anyone who hasn’t received any tracking info or courier information there delivery is quite possibly going to be carried out by UK mail I know that DPD are very quick on sending out confirmation emails however uk mail not so much, usually with UK mail they most often just send a text first thing in the morning with a 1 hour time slot and its not unusual for tracking info not to show, try putting the ms- number etc from your order into UK mails website and dpd just Incase slight_smile
Message 291 of 461

Olamilekan
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
BigNick what DPD app and did you get a tracking number to look it up??
Message 292 of 461

Mr_Nice
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Mine said UK Mail but is actually DPD. Tried tracking on their website and wouldn’t work, downloaded their app and it’s showing there. Strange but I suppose it’s because it’s only just been sent out today.
Message 293 of 461

paddymph
  • 10 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ordered - 64gb gold Xs
Order placed - Sunday 19th, standard home delivery.

9pm - My o2 - updated to say n/a tracking info but despatched Wed 19th.
10pm - DPD - shows tracking number “we’ve received your order details and are expecting your parcel shortly”

Shame I’m at work till 3. ******
Message 294 of 461

BigNick
Level 4: Observant
  • 114 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Olamilekan search DPD on the app store. Then type your email and phone number and it'll give you details. The tracking number is on the app, no correlation to the ms number I'm afraid.

My O2 still says 'in progress'.
Message 295 of 461

paddymph
  • 10 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ps - you’re o2 order number isn’t the tracking number.
Message 296 of 461

Mr_Nice
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@BlueDawnXS I’m so glad mine weren’t UKmail, I’ve had such bad experiences with them every time they have tried to deliver something. 

Message 297 of 461

BlueDawnXS
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Mr_Nice I’m still waiting for a delivery notice or some form of confirmation expressionless but I’m really hoping that mine won’t be via UK mail either they’re a terrible company nothing but problems, dpd hopefully *fingers crossed*
Message 298 of 461

candysays
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just thought I'd give you my update / info

Nothing in My O2. Nothing on the UKMail site. No confirmation text. BUT just checked DPD and it says my parcel is on its way to my local depot and will be delivered tomorrow between 6am and 10pm.

Ordered on Monday - Xs 256gb Space Grey

Message 299 of 461

taikeane18
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Nothing yet and I have a feeling when I do get it. It will be via UK mail
Message 300 of 461