Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max & iPhone XR Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to confirm Apple’s latest products, the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max have now launched and are available to purchase from today, Friday 21 September. Customers will be able to pre-order the iPhone XR beginning Friday 19 October, and launching on Friday 26 October.

If you'd like to get your hands on one of these beauties, click the appropriate link below to order online, or alternatively you can call our customer services, or visiting us in-store.

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone Xs
iPhone Xs Max
iPhone XR
iphone_Xs_64gb_gold_sku_header.png
iphone_xs_max_gold_sku_header.png
iphone-xr-64gb-black-sku-header.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone Xs
iPhone Xs Max
iPhone XR

Watch the new iPhone in action, with some highlight features above

Questions?

With what is undoubtedly one of the most anticipated device launches of the year, we suspect many of you will have questions. Check out our extensive Q&A section immediately under this post which we hope will answer any questions you have. We will add more Q&A's over time but if you've got a question not listed, please feel free to reply to this thread and let us know.

Related community discussions

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 461
460 REPLIES 460

jamets515
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 20 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

A lot of online retailers that use DPD let you order up to 10PM for next day delivery. If there is a cutoff, it's probably something like midnight, may even be later, assuming your order goes by DPD of course.

Message 241 of 461

Ilovethiscity
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Will can you let us know which tracking site you used and did you just put the numbers from your order number? Cheers!
Message 242 of 461

taikeane18
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks she was so rude on phone to me it’s been saying 21st September all week as that’s the release date
Message 243 of 461

Mr_Nice
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Mine just update with parcel number for ukmail. Ordered on the 14th at 8:10 Gold 64GB Max 👍🏻
Message 244 of 461

Will
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Ilovethiscity I used www.parcel2go.com and I typed in my order number without the “ms-“ at the beginning.
Message 245 of 461

BlueDawnXS
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Has anyone received tracking info/ confirmation of delivery for tomorrow for the Iphone XS 256gb gold? If so when did you pre order it many thanks slight_smile
Message 246 of 461

DSOMARZ
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Honestly, I think a lot of you guys are a bit over the top about checking your order status every minute or so. They have plenty of stock, just be patient and watch your phones arrive tomorrow and see how all that worry was over nothing. You might even get a message tomorrow morning saying to expect your phone at X time. O2 normally accepts orders until 8pm for next day delivery so they seem to use some sort of express delivery. 

Message 247 of 461

George
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I have a question about collecting my phone tomorrow

I received my text telling me that I can collect tomorrow but I have to take photo proof ie a driving license/passport but I don’t have a licence or a passport

Will I be able to collect it
Message 248 of 461

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Student ID card or anything with a photo on?
Take your bank details and utility bill along with your collection text with PIN.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 249 of 461

paddymph
  • 10 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
They’ll be able to verify you through billing and security questions.
Message 250 of 461