Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 2: Apprentice

Re: iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max & iPhone XR Megathread

A lot of online retailers that use DPD let you order up to 10PM for next day delivery. If there is a cutoff, it's probably something like midnight, may even be later, assuming your order goes by DPD of course.

Level 1: Joiner

@Will can you let us know which tracking site you used and did you just put the numbers from your order number? Cheers!
Highlighted

Thanks she was so rude on phone to me it’s been saying 21st September all week as that’s the release date

Mine just update with parcel number for ukmail. Ordered on the 14th at 8:10 Gold 64GB Max 👍🏻

@Ilovethiscity I used www.parcel2go.com and I typed in my order number without the “ms-“ at the beginning.

Has anyone received tracking info/ confirmation of delivery for tomorrow for the Iphone XS 256gb gold? If so when did you pre order it many thanks Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

Honestly, I think a lot of you guys are a bit over the top about checking your order status every minute or so. They have plenty of stock, just be patient and watch your phones arrive tomorrow and see how all that worry was over nothing. You might even get a message tomorrow morning saying to expect your phone at X time. O2 normally accepts orders until 8pm for next day delivery so they seem to use some sort of express delivery. 

Hi I have a question about collecting my phone tomorrow

I received my text telling me that I can collect tomorrow but I have to take photo proof ie a driving license/passport but I don’t have a licence or a passport

Will I be able to collect it
Topics: 532

Student ID card or anything with a photo on?
Take your bank details and utility bill along with your collection text with PIN.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)

They’ll be able to verify you through billing and security questions.