Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max & iPhone XR Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to confirm Apple’s latest products, the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max have now launched and are available to purchase from today, Friday 21 September. Customers will be able to pre-order the iPhone XR beginning Friday 19 October, and launching on Friday 26 October.

If you'd like to get your hands on one of these beauties, click the appropriate link below to order online, or alternatively you can call our customer services, or visiting us in-store.

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone Xs
iPhone Xs Max
iPhone XR
iphone_Xs_64gb_gold_sku_header.png
iphone_xs_max_gold_sku_header.png
iphone-xr-64gb-black-sku-header.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone Xs
iPhone Xs Max
iPhone XR

Watch the new iPhone in action, with some highlight features above

Questions?

With what is undoubtedly one of the most anticipated device launches of the year, we suspect many of you will have questions. Check out our extensive Q&A section immediately under this post which we hope will answer any questions you have. We will add more Q&A's over time but if you've got a question not listed, please feel free to reply to this thread and let us know.

Related community discussions

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 461
460 REPLIES 460

BigNick
  • 114 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Ilovethiscity your welcome

Message 231 of 461

Will
Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No active deliveries currently
Message 232 of 461

DSOMARZ
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I placed my order for an XS Max 512GB at around 7:45am last Friday. I haven't recieved any dispatch e-mail or text and my order still says 'In Progress', however, when I click on the actual order, it has been updated with carrier and tracking information. It says my phone was dispatched today with UK Mail. My tracking number doesn't seem to work on the tracking site though, might just be a matter of time. 

Message 233 of 461

taikeane18
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I just phoned and the customer services agent was very rude and said you won’t be receiving your order tomorrow as it’s saying it’s not available until 21st September so now I am very sad all week it has said same and they always said I should have it on 21st
Message 234 of 461

TEN6083
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Had a look at my orders and says in progress but then I went into the order and has a tracking number at the bottom and is being delivered by UK Mail
Message 235 of 461

jamets515
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 20 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

To the people staring at the DPD app waiting for a delivery to pop up, it might not be worth doing that. I was doing that all afternoon and then I get a text from O2 with a UK Mail tracking number :S That really sucks because I was going to upgrade the DPD delivery to before 10:30 so I can stay in and get it before work.

Message 236 of 461

iPortman
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@SouthRapid OMG! This totally worked. DPD have me scheduled in for a delivery and I’ve been waiting all week some sort of confirmation. You’ve just made me a very happy bunny indeed! Thank you very much!

Message 237 of 461

Will
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Haven’t received any texts, emails, nothing. Order still says “in progress” on the O2 website, typed my order number into one of those universal tracking sites and it says that it is awaiting pickup from courier though, but no courier website says anything yet. Taking it with a grain of salt.
Message 238 of 461

taikeane18
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Is there a cut off point where you will hear anything tonight do you think
Message 239 of 461

Will
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Some people received their tracking info around 9pm last year when they pre-ordered so I don’t think there is a cutoff point
Message 240 of 461