Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 1: Joiner

Re: iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max & iPhone XR Megathread

Ordered 2pm on the 14th, still says “in-progress” :-( the wait is agonising holy moly.

Right there with you. Which one did you order? I feel like mines not gonna arrive tomorrow but I REALLY want it to lol

Same here although I ordered at like 8:10. Don’t worry about it, I’m sure it will turn up tomorrow. It don’t look like that many were ordered compared to previous years.

I ordered a 64gb gold IPhone XS Max, gold has never really appealed... but this year it looks absolutely gorgeous!

I pre-ordered at 7:50am last Friday, really hope it arrives tomorrow. iPhone XS Max 64GB Space Grey. There's definitely a lot less hype this time so everyone should be fine. Last year's release was chaos with the iPhone X.

Highlighted

I ordered the 256gb in Gold - always had space grey in the past! I’ll be a very happy bunny if it does turn up tomorrow though. I’ll probably cry if it doesn’t haha

Last years release was like the Black Friday of IPhone launches.

Honestly, the waiting is killing me.  Ordered at 08:06 on the 14th for home delivery and still nothing...

I'm going to get fired by the amount of time I've spent on the web today...

On a brighter note though, I'll have more time to cuddle the 256gb max Space Grey at home...

I know what you mean, I haven't stopped hitting refresh all morning - I'm pretty sure I;ve spent more time on here than doing my actual job lol.

I just want an update. Anything. Just something. It's the lack of confirmation and communication that is killing me.

I tried communicating with the live chat but they are as kept in the dark as we are, I’m dying over here lmao