Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max & iPhone XR Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to confirm Apple’s latest products, the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max have now launched and are available to purchase from today, Friday 21 September. Customers will be able to pre-order the iPhone XR beginning Friday 19 October, and launching on Friday 26 October.

If you'd like to get your hands on one of these beauties, click the appropriate link below to order online, or alternatively you can call our customer services, or visiting us in-store.

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone Xs
iPhone Xs Max
iPhone XR
iphone_Xs_64gb_gold_sku_header.png
iphone_xs_max_gold_sku_header.png
iphone-xr-64gb-black-sku-header.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone Xs
iPhone Xs Max
iPhone XR

Watch the new iPhone in action, with some highlight features above

Questions?

With what is undoubtedly one of the most anticipated device launches of the year, we suspect many of you will have questions. Check out our extensive Q&A section immediately under this post which we hope will answer any questions you have. We will add more Q&A's over time but if you've got a question not listed, please feel free to reply to this thread and let us know.

Related community discussions

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 461
460 REPLIES 460

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

@THX91 wrote:

Spoke to an O2 rep via live chat this morning and they kept changing their story about whether or not the phone would be shipped today for delivery tomorrow.

That's because it's live chat.

Historically they are almost always wrong about pre order information because they have an info sheet that says "released 21-09" they almost always translate that as "will ship 21st" which is wrong.

No pre order ever has shipped on day of release, always day before for delivery on release day.

Obviously, stock limitations apply

Message 161 of 461

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions
Preordering is such a modern gimmick. Has nobody learned anything from the days of Microsoft's reign?

Ah anyway.
Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 162 of 461

Ilovethiscity
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
This is brilliant news! Thanks @Ymsnoms I’m a home order for the Max also but no tracking shown up just yet slight_smile
Message 163 of 461

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions
Well enjoy when they do.
Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 164 of 461

iPortman
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered the 256 GB XS Max in Gold at 07.50 on Friday and there's no delivery information for me yet either.

I really hope it turns up tomorrow (as well as everyone elses) 🙂

Message 165 of 461

c14nhl
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Confirmation received that device delivered to shop!
Message 166 of 461

paulybecks
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
o2 have scrapped the Yearly Upgrade Programme and are trying to sell us on their new o2 custom plan which gives us "flexibility and control". You aren't slick, o2.

The Yearly Upgrade Programme was consumer-friendly because it meant o2 would cover the remainder of our device plan after a year. With this new system, we'll pay the same total amount for the device plan no matter the length of our contract.

o2 refresh is inferior because no phone is worth the remainder of your device plan after a year so you have to fork out more money to upgrade early.

I understand that this is the way it used to work, but don't try to sell us on it being a better option for your customers than the Yearly Upgrade Programme you offered last year.

I don't think I'm going to redeem my Yearly Upgrade in a few days. I'll hold on to my phone and see what offers other networks have in a year's time when I'm free to leave.
Message 167 of 461

Gaza7480
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
New o2 customer here. I pre-ordered iPhone XS Max 256GB on Friday 14th at 11AM and have received confirmation that the device has been delivered to my selected store! 😊
Message 168 of 461

SouthRapid
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve ordered my upgrade iPhone XS Max 512Gb 19th September. It was showing a delivery date of ‘From 21st Sept’ Does that mean O2 have a lot of stock? Or will that mean anytime from 21st onwards. Confusing
Message 169 of 461

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
It means sales in iPhones are on a decline, as such, not may models will be out of stock and will be available and/or delivered tomorrow just fine.
Message 170 of 461