Did you mean: 

iPhone SE & iPad Pro 9.7" - Coming to O2

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Evening all

Just in case you missed it, Apple today held a special event keynote in which it gave more info on iOS 9.3 (available now!) as well as unveiling a couple of pieces of hardware.

O2 are pleased to confirm the iPhone SE and new iPad Pro 9.7" are both coming soon to O2. If you're interested, register your details here to be the first to hear about tariffs, info & availability > 

Were you watching the event? If so, what did you think of it? Excited about the new iPhone SE or will you be giving it a miss? And finally... Small phones or big phones - what's your choice?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Chris_K wrote:

And finally... Small phones or big phones - what's your choice?

I have fond memories of my very first smartphone, an iPhone 4S, which only had a 3.5 inch screen.

There is definitely an optimum size though, which makes a phone feel more comfortable to use, and I do find that bigger screens are easier to type on. I'm using a Lumia 950 at present (5.2 inch screen), which has a really nice display, without being too large for one-handed use (I know that's a subjective opinion).

I can't imagine going back to a small screen though, which is why I don't understand the attraction for wearable technology, where screens get even smaller  Smiley Indifferent

Message 21 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I can't imagine going back to a small screen though, which is why I don't understand the attraction for wearable technology, where screens get even smaller  Smiley Indifferent

I am the same @Anonymous I would never go back to a phone with a small screen. The older I get the more I struggle with small screens and keypads. My Note is fine for me and I would consider it a retrograde step to go smaller...no matter how superb the specs were. No good to me if I can't use it...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 22