Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: iPhone SE & iPad Pro 9.7" - Coming to O2

[ Edited ]
@Chris_K wrote:

And finally... Small phones or big phones - what's your choice?

I have fond memories of my very first smartphone, an iPhone 4S, which only had a 3.5 inch screen.

There is definitely an optimum size though, which makes a phone feel more comfortable to use, and I do find that bigger screens are easier to type on. I'm using a Lumia 950 at present (5.2 inch screen), which has a really nice display, without being too large for one-handed use (I know that's a subjective opinion).

I can't imagine going back to a small screen though, which is why I don't understand the attraction for wearable technology, where screens get even smaller  Smiley Indifferent

Highlighted
Topics: 708

Re: iPhone SE & iPad Pro 9.7" - Coming to O2

@Anonymous wrote:

I can't imagine going back to a small screen though, which is why I don't understand the attraction for wearable technology, where screens get even smaller  Smiley Indifferent

I am the same @Anonymous I would never go back to a phone with a small screen. The older I get the more I struggle with small screens and keypads. My Note is fine for me and I would consider it a retrograde step to go smaller...no matter how superb the specs were. No good to me if I can't use it...

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker