Did you mean: 

iPhone 8 & 8 Plus (PRODUCT)RED. Pre-order now

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey everyone,

Great news - the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are available to pre-order in limited edition (PRODUCT)RED colour today, with pre-orders being delivered from this Friday, 13 April.

Just take a look at it - it's gorgeous! heart_eyes

iPhoneRed_Main_white_altbubble.png

Interested? Pre-order yours right here.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

At those prices I think I’ll stick to my 7 Plus I think as all your doing Is paying a lot of money just because it’s red & they aren’t limited edition as the red version of the 7 Plus was still available when i upgraded at the end of last year 

Message 2 of 7

Michfw
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, is there any news on when the Iphone x plus may be available to pre order? I am returning my iphone x today as it is too small for me, I am going to wait for the plus but wondered when that might be slight_smile

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Michfwwrote:

Hi, is there any news on when the Iphone x plus may be available to pre order? I am returning my iphone x today as it is too small for me, I am going to wait for the plus but wondered when that might be slight_smile

@Michfw It likely will not be until September as that’s usually when the new iPhone is released 

Message 4 of 7

calviin
  • 34 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

That iPhone X plus will be huge according to leaks. Will probably pay off my device plan to get it. Would love to see an iPhone X product red. But for me the silver is stunning as it is

Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

The fact it's red is good....sadly due to it being an iPhone...errrmmmm not so much LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriffwrote:

The fact it's red is good....sadly due to it being an iPhone...errrmmmm not so much LOL

That’s the only appealing factor about it. Bet it’ll be over a grand too

Message 7 of 7