Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s and 6s Plus - Coming to O2

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Evening folks,

As some of you may know, Apple held a special event today where they made some device announcements. Included in those were the brand new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. We know many of you want one so the great news is these are coming to O2, and they’ll be available on our fantastic O2 Refresh tariff. Remember you can also trade-in your old phone using O2 Recycle to help towards any upgrade fees or up-front costs.

Pricing & Availability
We’re still working on the finer details but keep your eyes peeled and we’ll keep you updated. I’ll also update this thread as and when more details on availability and tariffs are announced.

If you’re interested, please also make sure you register your details here >

12th Sep Update

Pre-orders are now live everybody, go get yours here >

Available in silver, space grey, gold & rose gold. Available in capacities of 16, 64 or 128GB. Expected delivery 25 September.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

CeekayLFC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Do you have any news on the Ipad Pro. Would this be coming to O2 as well?

Message 2 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Maybe @Chris_K is the one to answer this @CeekayLFC. Hopefully he will come back to the thread to let you know...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 19

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@CeekayLFC wrote:

Do you have any news on the Ipad Pro. Would this be coming to O2 as well?

It does look beautiful doesn't it? We've got no details on this one but best to register here and if anything happens we'll let you know right away >

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 4 of 19

RossP81
Level 3: Thinker
  • 43 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hopefully O2 will actually have the Tariff prices up before the Handset goes on Pre-order
Message 5 of 19

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@RossP81 wrote:
Hopefully O2 will actually have the Tariff prices up before the Handset goes on Pre-order

We are hoping the same @RossP81. We have FAQ thread which we hope will answer many questions but still needs the pricing and models O2 will stock and when....

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/The-UnOfficial-iPhone-6s-FAQ-Thread/m-p/9...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am hoping apple and the networks can manage the demand a bit better now there is a gap in between pre ordering and the launch day.

I am waiting to see what o2 offers before deciding whether to stick on refresh or buy from Apple.
Message 7 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I am hoping apple and the networks can manage the demand a bit better now there is a gap in between pre ordering and the launch day.

I am waiting to see what o2 offers before deciding whether to stick on refresh or buy from Apple.

I think there are many waiting to hear that @Anonymous...though on here, in terms of queries, it has been very quiet. People were asking as early as July August last year...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 19

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Apple will manage demand exactly the same as they do every year - 90% of stock to Apple stores and 10% distributed everywhere else.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 19

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
and after the 1st week of release 75% of sold stock is on eBay at over-inflated prices and 25% stock is in customers hands (and remaining there)
Message 10 of 19