cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey Guys,

Like the look of iPhone 5S and 5C? So do we – that’s why they’re coming to O2.

Both will be supported by our 4G.

Here are the details for the tariffs-

iPhone 5s 16GB

• Unlimited texts, unlimited minutes & 1GB 3G data: £37 a month with a £119.99 upfront cost
  • Unlimited texts, unlimited minutes & 5GB 4G data: £47 a month with a £119.99 upfront cost

iPhone 5c 16GB

• Unlimited texts, 600 minutes & 750MB 3G data: £32 a month with a £49.99 upfront cost
  • Unlimited texts, unlimited minutes & 5GB 4G data: £42 a month with a £99.99 upfront cost

Full pricing and other tariffs will be available when the phones are available to order.

More details to come over the next few days: http://www.o2.co.uk/iphone.

The glorious 4G is now available for iPhone 5s & iPhone 5c. More details here: 

Thanks

Brad
Message 1 of 50
49 REPLIES 49

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Great advice BoB.

Have you all seen the pre-order button on the iPhone page yet?

http://www.o2.co.uk/iphone

What are your thoughts on the prices?

Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 41 of 50

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone help ? I have just placed a refresh order online, had a confirmation number saying all done. I got an email saying click to read and confirm credit agreement. It takes me to a page with order details and a series of 4 PDF links which are tied in to the agreements. How do I accept these ? Or by clicking on the email link have I automatically agreed? I tried calling customer services but they are now shut ! 

Message 42 of 50

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Keithsarahuk

Either ring them tomorrow

Sunday 09:00 - 18:00

or you could ask Live Chat.

http://www.o2.co.uk/mobile/contactus

Message 43 of 50

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry, too expensive, there are cheaper deals for the 5S in the market place. Conveniently, my contract expires in a couple of weeks.
Message 44 of 50

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's down to what's best for the individual persons needs and wants Tox.

If you can find a better deal then it makes sense to go that way.

slight_smile
Message 45 of 50

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Good news guys, the glorious 4G is now available for iPhone 5s & iPhone 5c. All you need is a 4G tariff, coverage and settings. More info here!

Love to hear some feedback from the lovely iPhone 5s/5c onwers...

Cheers

Abs 

Message 46 of 50

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I live in Nottingham which has just had 4g switched on. I was so pleased to get the update for the 4g settings but sadly this hasn't made my 4g experience how i hoped it would be. I have checked the network coverage and where i live which only shows 4g as having 1 bar so at the moment i can't even get a 4g signal. 4g won't be any good for me unless i have to go into the city centre just to get a 4g signal?. 3g is fine. Not very happy at the minute!. slight_frown

Message 47 of 50

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi

I live in Nottingham which has just had 4g switched on. I was so pleased to get the update for the 4g settings but sadly this hasn't made my 4g experience how i hoped it would be. I have checked the network coverage and where i live which only shows 4g as having 1 bar so at the moment i can't even get a 4g signal. 4g won't be any good for me unless i have to go into the city centre just to get a 4g signal?. 3g is fine. Not very happy at the minute!. slight_frown

Hi,

It will improve as the network is continually improving the masts for 4g rollout which in turn will improve 3g and 2g.

Look at it this way you should now have the increased data allowances for taking up 4g before 31/10/13, and you are ready once it hits full speed by 2015.

o2 Network Future.

http://www.o2.co.uk/network/future

Message 48 of 50

Anonymous
Not applicable
Holy moly! Just switched my iPhone 5S to 4G and the speeds are CRAZY FAST! My home broadband is fibre optic and I got 30 Mb download and 3 Mb upload when I tested it today on my iPhone 5S via WiFi. On my O2 4G connection, I got over 50 Mb download and 15 Mb upload speeds. That is AWESOME.

Perhaps one reason I get such good speeds is that unlike a few of my neighbours who tried to block the mobile antenna being upgraded near my house claiming that it would hurt their health (which there is no evidence for), yet who all use mobile phones themselves. I wrote in to point out that as I have anaphylaxis and thanks to this antenna can now call 999 from anywhere around or in my house, they should put the proven health benefits for people like me ahead of the imaginary issues of the usual NIMBY brigade. I've used this antenna to call ambulances twice now.

4G is awesome and will help businesses and the public to do so much more, and very importantly: do so many more fun things! I really hope that the 4G gaming service is extended to iOS too.

I am training to be a sign language interpreter and thanks to 4G, can now chat in HD in sign language to friends and tutors on my iPhone when out and about without needing to lug around my laptop and find a wifi hotspot.

Seriously great service and I hope the engineers who set up 4G, the legal staff who fight the hypocritical NIMBYS, the sales/dispatch guys who get these awesome phones out there and the customer service teams who put up with a lot of whinging all get a big pat on the back.

I've been loving the O2 tracks app, which is even better on 4G - already discovered a couple of new bands (delighted that I discovered London Grammar from it!).

It is no exaggeration to say that O2's services enrich my life and may well have saved it. Many thanks from a very very happy punter.
Message 49 of 50

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and welcome to the forum BrightSY.

Good to hear your more than happy.

Enjoy.
Message 50 of 50