Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: iPhone 5 is coming to O2...

i only have 2 questions regarding the new iphone 5.

1 .  does anyone know how much ram it has?  

and most importantly

2 .  I plan on buying an iphone 5 sim free,  will O2 offer the Sim Swapping service that they  currently do with other sims, in other words will they swap mirco sims for nano sims as they did with standard sim to micro sims.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Hi, one know whether or not o2 will be charging for the handset on 2 year deals which are £45 a month or over?.
Highlighted
Topics: 247

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi, one know whether or not o2 will be charging for the handset on 2 year deals which are £45 a month or over?.

No, not yet.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

I know they say details coming soon..but any ideas if there will be an early upgrade option/offer like a couple years ago?

Cheers

Edit: ignore me, I see people have already asked!

Highlighted
Anonymous

I've seen on a social networking site  that some 02 customers have been contacted to pre order an iPhone 5 and I was wondering why I havnt been contacted when I've registered for updates and am a gold customer? 

Highlighted
Anonymous

Where did u register your interest
Highlighted
Topics: 247

Don't believe all you read.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Anonymous

After watching the live blog on The Verge. There was no mention on if the iPhone 5 uses the rumored nano sim card. If it does take the nano sim, then O2 and the other mobile operators will have stock piles of these nano sims. I was wondering if anyone in the know from O2 can comment on this subject?
Highlighted
Anonymous

I switched to O2 on the launch of the first iPhone, and all-in-all, they've not been too bad (save not providing tethering since I was Grandfathered in on an unlimited data plan), but I'm a bit frustrated by the lack of information ready on launch - 'coming soon' isn't really going to cut it if you're planning to buy a new phone on Friday. I'll need to know where I'm going to get a nano-SIM, and if I can switch over and remain on the same Simplicity plan. Second problem appears to be the lack of LTE support. HSPA+ sounds like a possible solution, but I don't know much about O2's support for that so it makes it difficult to make any long term plans. Not so much of a problem if I buy the phone outright, but it would help to have info available to make an informed choice. Unfortunately none of the networks seem to have much launch info yet. EE did have a slide on their claiming they were supporting the iPhone 5, but that's mysteriously been pulled already. And who knows what's going on with EE anyway.

Ack. Hate not having the facts.

Highlighted
Anonymous