Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 & Watch Series 9 Megathread + FAQ's

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to announce that the iPhone 15 range is now available to order on O2, along with the Apple Watch Series 9 range, including Watch Ultra 2! See more details and shop links below ➡️

iPhone 15

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max
iPhone15-Pink-sku-header-120923.png iPhone15 Plus-Green-sku-header-120923_0.png blue-iphone-15-pro-sku-header-120923_2.png white-iphone-15-pro-max-sku-header-120923.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max

Apple Watch Series 9 & Watch Ultra 2

Sport Band 41mm
Sport Band 45mm
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop S
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop M
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop L
Ultra 2 Ocean Band
Ultra 2 Trail Loop
41mm-midnight-alu-midnight-sportband-sku-header-130923.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Indigo_Alpine-sku-header-260821_1.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Blue_Ocean-sku-header-260821.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_BlueBlack_Trail Loop-sku-header-260821_0.png
Looking for something else? Find our full Apple Watch range here

Questions?

We're in the process of updating our website and we'll include links to all relevant shop pages as they come online in the coming days. We'll also build upon our extensive FAQ's below as/when any new questions crop up that haven't already been answered.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 369
368 REPLIES 368

Sloan650
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

Does the 1pm pre order time apply for in-store Switch Up pre orders or is this just for online orders?

I was hoping to pop in store when it opens on Friday morning and place my Switch Up pre-order.

Thanks,

Sloan

Message 21 of 369

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Sloan650 according to O2’s X (twitter) account and the info at the beginning of this thread yes.

Q. I have Switch Up and I'm on the anytime terms. How do I pre-order?

A. Once pre-orders are live, visit an O2 store and pre-order as normal - a deposit may be required, given back upon your collection. Once your pre-order arrives in-store you'll be sent a notification that it's ready for collection and when you pick it up, your Switch Up will be processed as normal, with a grading check performed on your existing device to ensure it's eligible for Switch Up.

Message 22 of 369

PilotTiny
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all, do we know if O2 plan on selling the stainless variants of the Series 9? Looking for a 45mm Stainless Graphite. It showed up on the website earlier, but vanished again

Message 23 of 369

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@PilotTiny they were on the site earlier. It now takes to an error page https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/apple/watch-series-9-stainless-steel

Message 24 of 369

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@PilotTiny wrote:

Hi all, do we know if O2 plan on selling the stainless variants of the Series 9? Looking for a 45mm Stainless Graphite. It showed up on the website earlier, but vanished again

It had some issues so the team are working on it, but no ETA for when it'll be back online I'm afraid.

@Sloan650 wrote:

Hello,

Does the 1pm pre order time apply for in-store Switch Up pre orders or is this just for online orders?

I was hoping to pop in store when it opens on Friday morning and place my Switch Up pre-order.

Thanks,

Sloan

The 1pm is across the board and a stipulation by Apple for everybody, not just us. So Switch Up or not, store or phone or online, pre-order's won't be live until 1pm.

Message 25 of 369

angeloedades
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 37 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

EDIT: just saw the response above - nice!

Just want to confirm that pre-orders are also 1pm physically in store right?

I wonder if there will be a queueing system in place at my local O2 store.

Message 26 of 369

Dave-O2
  • 667 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

That's correct @angeloedades 

For any specific questions regarding your local store, please contact them directly.

All store contact details can be found ➡️ https://stores.o2.co.uk/

Message 27 of 369

MetRP102
Level 3: Thinker
  • 44 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Painless preorder in Lincoln. Expected on release day, woop!

Message 28 of 369

SaintRC
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 37 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 website down or just me? Money taken then website crashes and can't complete order 😡

Message 29 of 369

Demonyx
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

well the online preoerder hasnt been accessible since 1pm(supposed online launch time) just takes you to the "coming soon", upgrade contract crashing continually both on app and website

Overall about a typical O2 launch tbh...

Message 30 of 369