Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 & Watch Series 9 Megathread + FAQ's

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to announce that the iPhone 15 range is now available to order on O2, along with the Apple Watch Series 9 range, including Watch Ultra 2! See more details and shop links below ➡️

iPhone 15

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max
iPhone15-Pink-sku-header-120923.png iPhone15 Plus-Green-sku-header-120923_0.png blue-iphone-15-pro-sku-header-120923_2.png white-iphone-15-pro-max-sku-header-120923.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max

Apple Watch Series 9 & Watch Ultra 2

Sport Band 41mm
Sport Band 45mm
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop S
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop M
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop L
Ultra 2 Ocean Band
Ultra 2 Trail Loop
41mm-midnight-alu-midnight-sportband-sku-header-130923.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Indigo_Alpine-sku-header-260821_1.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Blue_Ocean-sku-header-260821.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_BlueBlack_Trail Loop-sku-header-260821_0.png
Looking for something else? Find our full Apple Watch range here

Questions?

We're in the process of updating our website and we'll include links to all relevant shop pages as they come online in the coming days. We'll also build upon our extensive FAQ's below as/when any new questions crop up that haven't already been answered.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 369
368 REPLIES 368

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37230 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

@Tor91 wrote:

so ive just got a text to say my airtime has been updated to my new one, and i can see it has and I now have the iphone 15 pro max on my bill for this coming month

only issue is.... i havent got the phone? 

how can they charge me for a phone i havent recieved, with no date given for when itll arrive?

bit flabbergasted here

The phone is not far away then, @Tor91 - as you are billed a month in advance, to be paid within 14days of receiving the bill. Enjoy your new phone 👍

Message 271 of 369

chamorro85
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah I also got confirmation of dispatched for the iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB. Fingers crossed it gets delivered fine.

Message 272 of 369

Lalami1990
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Fantastic!

When did you order yours and which colour? I ordered mine on preorder day around 2pm and still waiting for mine. I also ordered iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB in Natural Titanium. Is your delivery due for today? Thanks

Message 273 of 369

Zheez
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I still can't believe how broken O2's systems are, or at least can be.  A few days ago I tried to order an Ultra 2 and got right to the end only to be given a "something went wrong" error message.  I went in-store today to try to do it there only to be told they don't have any in stock despite the website saying they are.

Not only that but last week I tried to add my extra that I got as part of my iPhone plan and got a message saying "it should only take a few minutes to process".  It's still saying the same thing now.  To be fair they've done something about that in-store so hopefully that'll get resolved at some point.  But it's insane that my account seems to be so ridiculously broken.

Just tried doing it online again and once again got the same message.  I literally can't give them my money.  I guess I'll just have to buy it outright and be done with it then.

Message 274 of 369

Fubarek
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well, I had ordered an iPhone 15 Pro Max in Blue Titanium and 256GB as an upgrade on preorder release at around 5pm. Was told it would be 2 weeks delivery in store, fine by me. Waited until middle of last week to ask for an update, was informed that the date they had for delivery was 30/9, Saturday, only 1 day late so I can’t complain. Edpecially since they offered me £10 off my next bill as a goodwill gesture. So come Saturday, I wake up to find an email, claiming “Sorry, but your item is out of stock”. I go back on to live chat who tell me I can still pick it up today; and after reiterating with them that the phone was out of stock, they transferred me to someone else who claimed that they hadn’t done a “proper profile” on my account, and that the phone was indeed out of stock. On top of this, they have no idea when it actually will be delivered. Safe to say I cancelled my preorder.

Message 275 of 369

Jgrieff
  • 12 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

One day I’ll get mine 😞 while my current phone which I was selling continues to go down in value 😞

Message 276 of 369

Hitch
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

EE are delivering so many Pro Max all sizes and most colours tomorrow 😩

Message 277 of 369

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10631 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions

The power of BT at work.. but EE are in the same queue as o2, Voda and Three  so this week it will be EE, next week perm any 1 from the other retailers.... as Apple try and get through the backlog of phones that have RF Issues, Heat Issues before they update them...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 278 of 369

Cleoriff
  • 124210 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Yes @madasaf1sh 

I did hear Apple are rolling out a 'fix' for the overheating issues currently experienced by this flagship model. 🙄

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 279 of 369

Hitch
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Which company deliver for O2?

thank you

Message 280 of 369