Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 & Apple Watch - Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

If your iPhone order is taking longer to arrive than expected, please see our update here regarding the ongoing global supply chain issues currently being experienced by Apple.

iPhone 14

We're pleased to confirm Apple’s latest iPhone family - iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max - are all available to order on O2. See more details and shop links below.

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 14
iPhone 14 Plus
iPhone 14 Pro
iPhone 14 Pro Max
14.png 14plus.png 14pro.png 14promax.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 14
iPhone 14 Plus
iPhone 14 Pro
iPhone 14 Pro Max

Watch Series 8, Watch SE & Watch Ultra

We're also pleased to confirm Apple’s newest Watch family are also available on O2 - that includes the Apple Watch Series 8, new Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Ultra. More details on the links below.

Watch Series 8 - Stainless Steel
Watch Series 8 - Sport 45MM
Watch Series 8 - Sport 41MM
W8Stainless.png W8Sport45.png W8Sport41.png

Watch SE 2nd Gen
Watch Ultra
SE2nd.png apple-watch-ultra-black-gray-trail-loop-sku-header-080922.png

Questions?

We know iPhone announcements and new launches are very exciting and we know you may have loads of questions, so before you call, tweet or facebook us, please check our extensive Q&A section below in case your question already has an answer.

Did you know that we have a dedicated Sales Team you can reach via the O2 Twitter and O2 Facebook social media profiles? If you're due an upgrade or simply want to check your options, then feel free to get in touch and we'll see what's what.

Community_STS_UPDATED2_01.png
Community_STS_UPDATED_03.png Community_STS_UPDATED_05.png Community_STS_UPDATED_07.png

We will add more Q&A's over time but if you've got a question not listed, please feel free to reply to this thread and let us know.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 182
181 REPLIES 181

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey @Cleoriff . Based on the limited info I have that I shared above, I think there's a good chance that a lot of those currently waiting for their iPhone deliveries should have it before then :). Obvs not a guarantee, but there's high hopes.

We haven’t been given confirmed delivery dates by Apple, but we anticipate that the stock will be delivered within the next few weeks

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 161 of 182

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124244 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@Chris_K  Good to hear. Thanks for taking the time to reply 👍

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 162 of 182

Jeremyelsy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm aware you said you are unsure on the date of stock delivery - but if you were to put an estimated number of weeks on it, how long would you say?

Message 163 of 182

MI5
  • 146976 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

Vodafone are quoting end of January 23 so I suspect all networks will be similar.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 164 of 182

jonsie
  • 93274 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Dniii
Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

have you had it delivered yet

Message 166 of 182

Rulunajane20
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey Dniii

Im in the same boat as you, been waiting ages. Space Black 256gb and 1Tb is currently in stock for next day delivery - if you wanted try and get one quickly before they go out of stock again slight_smile 

Message 167 of 182

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12367 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions

@Rulunajane20 wrote:

Hey Dniii

Im in the same boat as you, been waiting ages. Space Black 256gb and 1Tb is currently in stock for next day delivery - if you wanted try and get one quickly before they go out of stock again slight_smile 

If you are seeing that on the shop pages @Rulunajane20 then I would take it with a VERY large pinch of salt.

o2 do not have a live stock system, so the "in stock" message is not always accurate - search the community for lots of posts about this...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 168 of 182

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23537 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3747 Solutions

The likelihood of anyone getting an iPhone delivered soon just got thinner:

Apple to Lose 6 million iPhone Pros From Uproar at China Plant (msn.com)

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 169 of 182

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12367 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions

Ouch...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 170 of 182