Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 & Apple Watch - Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

If your iPhone order is taking longer to arrive than expected, please see our update here regarding the ongoing global supply chain issues currently being experienced by Apple.

iPhone 14

We're pleased to confirm Apple’s latest iPhone family - iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max - are all available to order on O2. See more details and shop links below.

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 14
iPhone 14 Plus
iPhone 14 Pro
iPhone 14 Pro Max
14.png 14plus.png 14pro.png 14promax.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 14
iPhone 14 Plus
iPhone 14 Pro
iPhone 14 Pro Max

Watch Series 8, Watch SE & Watch Ultra

We're also pleased to confirm Apple’s newest Watch family are also available on O2 - that includes the Apple Watch Series 8, new Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Ultra. More details on the links below.

Watch Series 8 - Stainless Steel
Watch Series 8 - Sport 45MM
Watch Series 8 - Sport 41MM
W8Stainless.png W8Sport45.png W8Sport41.png

Watch SE 2nd Gen
Watch Ultra
SE2nd.png apple-watch-ultra-black-gray-trail-loop-sku-header-080922.png

Questions?

We know iPhone announcements and new launches are very exciting and we know you may have loads of questions, so before you call, tweet or facebook us, please check our extensive Q&A section below in case your question already has an answer.

Did you know that we have a dedicated Sales Team you can reach via the O2 Twitter and O2 Facebook social media profiles? If you're due an upgrade or simply want to check your options, then feel free to get in touch and we'll see what's what.

Community_STS_UPDATED2_01.png
Community_STS_UPDATED_03.png Community_STS_UPDATED_05.png Community_STS_UPDATED_07.png

We will add more Q&A's over time but if you've got a question not listed, please feel free to reply to this thread and let us know.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 182
181 REPLIES 181

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10630 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions

@DavidAllan 

Usually DHL or DPD, 

@seb2195 

You would have to visit a store and see as a lot will be pre-orders... and stock is already in constraint across all retailers

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 21 of 182

Shs1221
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has Anyone got confirmation of Dispatch. I upgraded and chose a plan within 30 seconds of the phone going live on o2. Still waiting for an update. 14 pro max deep purple 512gb

Message 22 of 182

SL5K
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No dispatch yet, mine is still stuck on "waiting for launch day", although it does say "We will despatch your order in time for the launch day of the new device." so I guess there's always hope.

Message 23 of 182

Shs1221
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That’s what mine says. But o2 has such bad form. Hopefully tracking will come later.

Message 24 of 182

BradleyIF
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I agree there is no reason to upgrade to the 14 from the 13 unless you want the bigger screen. The 14 Pro on the other hand is a little more tricky. Anything newer than an 11 pro id say not necessary but the always on display is nice (better than any Android) and the annoyingly called Dynamic island is cool. Cameras just dont excite me but i hear they are pretty much up there.  

Genuinely smart phones have become boring as we have peaked at innovation. 

Message 25 of 182

garetc
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 99 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Upgraded from a 12 Pro to a 13 Pro Max, 256 in purple this line, went with a Plus plan so I can swap for the 14 next year.

Just received a confirmation from O2 that my item is on the way (hopefully by tomorrow).

iPhone 15 Pro Max (EE/Vodafone)
Samsung S24 Ultra (O2/Three)
Message 26 of 182

angeloedades
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 37 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I completed my order at 1301 on pre-order day - it says 3 weeks (which I thought meant 4 weeks after that time). I just got an email saying my order is on the way so not sure if its spam or a mistake but if it arrives tomorrow. I will be super duper happy.

Message 27 of 182

DLtechstuff
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

New customer here….pre ordered within 20 mins of it going live last Friday, just got a dispatched email for my 14 pro max but…..the code isn’t working on the DPD app. Will try it again later.

Will be disappointed if it doesn’t arrive tomorrow. 

Message 28 of 182

darril07
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Like others on this thread I have received my email saying order is on the way with tracking details, however it is not showing on my02? 

Message 29 of 182

Emma829
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes mine is the same and it doesn’t have a delivery date on the email. It’s blank and then says the normal could be 3-5working days if not mainland. 

Message 30 of 182