Did you mean: 

iPhone 13 / iPad / iPad mini / Watch Series 7 - Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

iPhone 13

We're pleased to confirm Apple’s latest products - iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max - will be coming soon to O2. All will be available to pre-order from 1pm on 17 September and will deliver from 24 September, and will be available in-store from 8am 24 September. Further details on prices and tariffs will be available only when pre-orders begin.

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 13
iPhone 13 mini
iPhone 13 Pro
iPhone 13 Pro Max
iphone-13-blue-sku-header-141021.png iphone-13-mini-pink-sku-header-141021.png iphone-13-pro-white-sku-header-141021.png iphone-13-pro-max-sierra-sku-header-141021_0.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 13
iPhone 13 mini
iPhone 13 Pro
iPhone 13 Pro Max

iPad (9th Gen) and iPad mini (6th Gen)

Also announced by Apple during their 14 September event was the 9th Generation iPad and new 6th Generation iPad mini, both of which are available to order now and will deliver from 24 September, and will be available in-store from 8am 24 September.

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPad mini (6th Gen)
iPad (9th Gen)
ipad-mini-space-grey-sku-header-141021.png ipad-9th-gen-space-grey-sku-header-141021.png
Links for Business customers
iPad mini (6th Gen)
iPad (9th Gen)

Watch Series 7

And lastly, Apple also announced the Apple Watch Series 7. This will be coming to O2, but we have no further details to share on the range, or have any dates, pricing or tariffs to share at present. Please keep an eye on our social media feeds, website and here on the O2 Community for future update as and when the details become available.

Questions?

We know iPhone announcements and new launches are very exciting and we know you may have loads of questions, so before you call, tweet or facebook us, please check our extensive Q&A section below in case your question already has an answer.

Did you know that we have a dedicated Sales Team you can reach via the O2 Twitter and O2 Facebook social media profiles? If you're due an upgrade or simply want to check your options, then feel free to get in touch and we'll see what's what.

Community_STS_0.png
Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png

We will add more Q&A's over time but if you've got a question not listed, please feel free to reply to this thread and let us know.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 60
59 REPLIES 59

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@rob2980 wrote:

I literally just got a message after I chased my order saying that it’s out of stock abs will now be at least 4 weeks. I ordered it at 1304 on the 17th. If that’s the case then that’s pretty poor service for someone who has been a loyal customer for such a long time. I have a screenshot of the reply which I’m happy to send over to you @Chris_K 

Thanks Rob, got it. Sent you another PM about your order number.

@7zark7 wrote:

I also ordered at 13:04 and it said two weeks when i ordered - if its going to be 4 i will be cancelling my order @Chris_K

I should also say that my original order said the 24th sept and then the site crashed and I had to go back in and start again and it had changed to 2 weeks.

Could you drop me a PM with your order number too please? Just want to double check this one

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 51 of 60

7zark7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks - I have sent you the order number as requested.

Message 52 of 60

Crazydragon1976
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It has just arrived and is now all set up, it is a good as I hoped. All I wish is that the contact with 02 CS was better over the last few days

Message 53 of 60

ghostwalker
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ahh lovely to hear. Enjoy! 

Btw guys - there is a power bank that I would recommend if any of you are looking for one. It’s called Rush Charge and it’s the Trident variant. Great piece of kit. Has a micro usb, usb-c and lighting all built in, as well as its own charging cable. Today I topped up both my 13 Pro (5-60% took just over 1 hour) while I was on a domestic flight into London. They have a UK site and it’s about 30 quid.

I wouldn’t normally use a power bank as I can charge at home and in the car, but it’s great to have with you when you’re rushing around, as opposed to a power brick and a cable.

Message 54 of 60

Crazydragon1976
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well I now have my phone and it is worth the wait, however I have received 2 calls over the last 2 days from customer services apologising but there will be a minimum 4 week delay on my order. Both times I questioned whether they have actually checked my order as I am talking to them on my new phone and both times they tell me that they cannot see my order details.

@Chris_K I think this should be raised internally as we can see the fiasco over this and I can say that this is the last time I will be ordering any phones from 02.

Message 55 of 60

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Hi. Is there any updates on the series 7 watch?

Message 56 of 60

alistair
Level 3: Thinker
  • 68 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Re the Apple Watch series 7: it’s available from the Apple online store from Friday October 8th at 1pm. Not sure yet about 02 availability.

Message 57 of 60

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@alistair yes it was O2 availability I was asking about, not long after I asked Apple announced it would be the 8th October from 1pm for pre orders. I’m now understand that O2 are also taking pre orders from the same date and time 

Message 58 of 60

Theboynorm
  • 37 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Anyone seen any updates on the stock for the Apple Watch 7 - Stainless Steel models?

Message 59 of 60

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Theboynorm received mine on launch day although by the time I got the order through with the issues they were having on the site it said up to 3 weeks

Message 60 of 60