Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 1: Joiner

Re: iPhone 11, 11 Pro & Pro Max Megathread

I paid for delivery for this morning. Had a text from dpd to say it's coming today before 10.30am but tracking on their site says out for delivery and will be delivered on Monday.

I'm confused.
Level 6: Acolyte

Give them a call, if you go through the DPD app and call them you’ll bypass the normal queue and get straight connected

I pre ordered my iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB in store on the 16th September and was told that it would be available for Launch date 20th September, I however received a text on the 20th saying my phone wasn't available and I would receive a text to tell me when it's available. As of yet I haven't had a message and we are on 24th 4 days after launch. My main issue is O2 has stock available for online customers but not sending any to store. Why is this? I paid a deposit for an iPhone of £50 but haven't recieved my phone on agreed time but someone who hasn't pre ordered can order online and get theirs next working day
Topics: 547

@Aladon1982 wrote:
..... but someone who hasn't pre ordered can order online and get theirs next working day

only if stock permitting @Aladon1982 

O2 obviously have stock if they can delivery next working day to customers who order online
Topics: 547

@Aladon1982 wrote:
O2 obviously have stock if they can delivery next working day to customers who order online

Don't believe everything you see on the website as many customers have found in the past. O2 do not have a live stock system so the website is always out of date. Until ordering, customers have no true idea of delivery times.

Hi,

Any idea of roughly how long it will be before the iPhone 11 pro will be available on O2 open?
Topics: 530

As posted by @Chris_K 

Discount / Cost / Pricing Info
Q. When will I be able to use my O2 Open or student discount on the new iPhones?
A. 
Unfortunately we won’t be offering O2 Open or student discount on the new iPhones at pre-order or launch, but we’ll let everyone know when this becomes available.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)

Thanks, but I saw the original post.

My question was if there was a rough estimate of when they would be available on these packages... 🙄
Topics: 530

[ Edited ]

@Smishpixie wrote:
Thanks, but I saw the original post.

My question was if there was a rough estimate of when they would be available on these packages... 🙄

6 months nerd

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)