Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 11, 11 Pro & Pro Max Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to confirm Apple’s latest products, the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are all available to order from O2 right now. The newly announced iPad 2019 is also available to order now on Pay Monthly and Business, and you can also get the new Apple Watch Series 5 directly from O2 too.

If you'd like to get your hands on the latest and greatest, click the appropriate link below to view further details and order your new iPhone or iPad now. Alternatively, you can call our customer services, or visit us in-store.

iPhone 11
Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 11
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max
iphone-11-black-sku-header-100919.png
iphone-11-pro-space-gray-sku-header-100919.png
iphone-11-pro-max-space-gray-sku-header-100919.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 11
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max

iPad 2019 (7th Gen)
Link for Pay Monthly customers
iPad 2019
ipad-2019-silver-sku-header-110919.png
ipad-2019-space-grey-sku-header-110919.png
ipad-2019-gold-sku-header-110919.png
Link for Business customers
iPad 2019

Apple Watch Series 5
Link for Pay Monthly customers
Our full Apple Watch Series 5 range
apple-watch-series-5-sport-44-silver-sport-sku-header.png
apple-watch-series-5-sport-44-space-grey-sku-header.png
apple-watch-series-5-cellular-sport-gold-sku-header.png

Questions?
As with every new iPhone launch and announcement, we suspect many of you will have questions. Check out our Q&A section under this post which will answer many of the questions we suspect you may have. We’ll add more Q&A’s over the coming days but if you have a question not listed, please reply to this thread and let us know.

Related Links

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 208
207 REPLIES 207

Andisafc
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, just thought I'd let people know that I only ordered my 11 Pro Gold 256GB on Sunday at 12ish (was a bit late due to still having a bit to pay off my iPhone X as that wasn't released til Nov 17) and my o2 has now updated to say that it was despatched on 18th and it has a DPD tracking number. This is for home delivery grin 

More info

When I ordered it just said delivery from the 20th so wasn't sure what date to expect? Can't wait for tomorrow now! 

Andrea

iPhone X Silver 256GB soon to be iPhone 11 Pro 256GB Gold
Message 121 of 208

Andisafc
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry no spoiler on there! Wish I knew how I'd done that?! 

Andrea

iPhone X Silver 256GB soon to be iPhone 11 Pro 256GB Gold
Message 122 of 208

Jaymee
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Called up an they tired to fob me off by saying it’s released tomorrow so can’t tell me anything until then, so called back an someone else told me the stock is being sorted now and they will know tomorrow what they fully have in stock etc...

Order status is still processing
Even tho I ordered at 12:55pm on 13th lol
Message 123 of 208

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@Jaymee call back and ask for the actual status of the order, my watch yesterday went from “awaiting dispatch” to “workflow in progress” however the phone just went from “awaiting dispatch” to “despatched”. You just need to be firm with them and ask for the actual status as of now. If your getting it tomorrow it will show as “awaiting dispatch” if there’s a delay it will show as “out of stock” as it does with @LauraMcGil. If your not firm they’ll just try to keep the call as short as possible
Message 124 of 208

Jeevster
Level 4: Observant
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Benlfc wrote:
@Jaymeecall back and ask for the actual status of the order, my watch yesterday went from “awaiting dispatch” to “workflow in progress” however the phone just went from “awaiting dispatch” to “despatched”. You just need to be firm with them and ask for the actual status as of now. If your getting it tomorrow it will show as “awaiting dispatch” if there’s a delay it will show as “out of stock” as it does with @LauraMcGil. If your not firm they’ll just try to keep the call as short as possible

Ringing O2 will not get you your phone any quicker, as with all years, O2 will email in the evening when they have fully processed the parcel, just be patient, as O2 allocate the stock, and then assign to the courier, My o2 will be updated, calling is not going to speed this process up

Message 125 of 208

Jeevster
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Incidently mine has just updated to despatched via DPD - iPhone 11 pro max, gree 256gb

Message 126 of 208

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@Jeevster that’s not what we’re saying, what we’re saying is people’s MyO2 including mine are updating with the tracking details although still in progress as it hasn’t officially been collected by DPD yet, @Jaymee wants to know if he can expect his tomorrow and what we are well I am advising is call 202 and ask for the exact status of it shows “awaiting dispatch” this means O2 have allocated him a phone and I personally off experience would expect this tomorrow, if it’s got any sort of delay the exact status would be “out of stock”
Message 127 of 208

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@Jeevster there you go now yours also updated, that’s all we are saying at least then @Jaymee would be a bit more wiser as to what’s happening with his order
Message 128 of 208

Jeevster
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Benlfc wrote:
@Jeevsterthere you go now yours also updated, that’s all we are saying at least then @Jaymee would be a bit more wiser as to what’s happening with his order

and what I am saying is be patient, these have only just started to be updated, as they work through the stock allocation they will update accordingly, calling will not change that.

Message 129 of 208

Jaymee
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Called up an they said workflow in progress. Is that good?
Message 130 of 208