Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 11, 11 Pro & Pro Max Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to confirm Apple’s latest products, the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are all available to order from O2 right now. The newly announced iPad 2019 is also available to order now on Pay Monthly and Business, and you can also get the new Apple Watch Series 5 directly from O2 too.

If you'd like to get your hands on the latest and greatest, click the appropriate link below to view further details and order your new iPhone or iPad now. Alternatively, you can call our customer services, or visit us in-store.

iPhone 11
Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 11
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max
iphone-11-black-sku-header-100919.png
iphone-11-pro-space-gray-sku-header-100919.png
iphone-11-pro-max-space-gray-sku-header-100919.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 11
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max

iPad 2019 (7th Gen)
Link for Pay Monthly customers
iPad 2019
ipad-2019-silver-sku-header-110919.png
ipad-2019-space-grey-sku-header-110919.png
ipad-2019-gold-sku-header-110919.png
Link for Business customers
iPad 2019

Apple Watch Series 5
Link for Pay Monthly customers
Our full Apple Watch Series 5 range
apple-watch-series-5-sport-44-silver-sport-sku-header.png
apple-watch-series-5-sport-44-space-grey-sku-header.png
apple-watch-series-5-cellular-sport-gold-sku-header.png

Questions?
As with every new iPhone launch and announcement, we suspect many of you will have questions. Check out our Q&A section under this post which will answer many of the questions we suspect you may have. We’ll add more Q&A’s over the coming days but if you have a question not listed, please reply to this thread and let us know.

Related Links

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 208
207 REPLIES 207

BJackson
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Benlfc  It's still not appearing on MyO2. 11 Pro Max 64GB Silver, ordered and confirmed at 13:01 last Friday. 

It's also a new account and the first pay monthly contract I've had in my own name with o2 (don't know if that makes any difference).

Message 81 of 208

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Think that might be because it’s a click and collect order, my watch never showed and it still hasn’t been added to my account think this only happens when you’ve collected it
Message 82 of 208

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@BJackson a new connection will be why you’ll have to call 202
Message 83 of 208

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
And yes they won’t allow me to collect until tomorrow haha
Message 84 of 208

Jeevster
Level 4: Observant
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Benlfc wrote:
And yes they won’t allow me to collect until tomorrow haha

not unexpected, the click and collect will be in store for collection when the store opens tomorrow. Home delivery will be despatched tonight  - all the emails will come out this evening, I wish I could pin this post because as the day goes on so many people will post - when will i get my desptach email question lol

Message 85 of 208

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Oh I wasn’t expecting to be able to collect today haha. Also I also expect the emails to come through this evening, according to 202 my order is “waiting for dispatch” going of previous years in particular the launch of the X if the order had a delay on the delivery the status showed as “out of stock” so I’m hoping with it being “waiting for dispatch” and that the order was put through prior to 1pm last Friday that it is despatched today for delivery tomorrow
Message 86 of 208

LauraMcGil
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I would say your right if your phone states waiting for dispatch you should get it no problem tomorrow. My order didn’t go through until 14:05 last Friday & O2 have told me it states my order is out of stock so god knows when I’ll get mine 👎🏻
Message 87 of 208

BJackson
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Benlfc  So I just rang 202 and spoke to CS. My phone has been delivered to the store and is ready for collection. Rather concerned that I received no emails etc but nevertheless I can't wait to pick it up tomorrow. 

Message 88 of 208

Jeevster
Level 4: Observant
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@BJackson wrote:

@Benlfc  So I just rang 202 and spoke to CS. My phone has been delivered to the store and is ready for collection. Rather concerned that I received no emails etc but nevertheless I can't wait to pick it up tomorrow. 

I would assume you will get an email / SMS to say its ready for collection, they dont want loads of people rocking up today asking for the phones / watches that are not released until tomorrow

Message 89 of 208

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
I would suspect the reason for no text or email to say it had been despatched would be because of the massive load of phones/watches being despatched, I still haven’t received a confirmation email for my order placed last Friday however I do know it’s in the system and “waiting for dispatch” @LauraMcGil I assumed that would be the case of some showing as “out of stock” however you should have been given a timeframe on the product page when ordering “delivered within 2 weeks, more than 4 weeks” etc.
Message 90 of 208