Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 11, 11 Pro & Pro Max Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to confirm Apple’s latest products, the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are all available to order from O2 right now. The newly announced iPad 2019 is also available to order now on Pay Monthly and Business, and you can also get the new Apple Watch Series 5 directly from O2 too.

If you'd like to get your hands on the latest and greatest, click the appropriate link below to view further details and order your new iPhone or iPad now. Alternatively, you can call our customer services, or visit us in-store.

iPhone 11
Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 11
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max
iphone-11-black-sku-header-100919.png
iphone-11-pro-space-gray-sku-header-100919.png
iphone-11-pro-max-space-gray-sku-header-100919.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 11
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max

iPad 2019 (7th Gen)
Link for Pay Monthly customers
iPad 2019
ipad-2019-silver-sku-header-110919.png
ipad-2019-space-grey-sku-header-110919.png
ipad-2019-gold-sku-header-110919.png
Link for Business customers
iPad 2019

Apple Watch Series 5
Link for Pay Monthly customers
Our full Apple Watch Series 5 range
apple-watch-series-5-sport-44-silver-sport-sku-header.png
apple-watch-series-5-sport-44-space-grey-sku-header.png
apple-watch-series-5-cellular-sport-gold-sku-header.png

Questions?
As with every new iPhone launch and announcement, we suspect many of you will have questions. Check out our Q&A section under this post which will answer many of the questions we suspect you may have. We’ll add more Q&A’s over the coming days but if you have a question not listed, please reply to this thread and let us know.

Related Links

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 208
207 REPLIES 207

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@BJackson I received the same text for my series 5 watch, in the email it stated collection date of the 17th but had text yesterday evening to say it was an error, seems as though it’s just click and collect orders that have received this date. Give CS a call or chat online and ask the status if it’s “waiting for dispatch” then I would expect you will receive it Friday
Message 51 of 208

Calumthomas
Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I preordered the midnight green pro max, 256GB last night. The website still says ‘delivered from the 20th September’ for that particular model and GB, does that mean I should get it Friday? 😁
Message 52 of 208

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Calumthomas wrote:
I preordered the midnight green pro max, 256GB last night. The website still says ‘delivered from the 20th September’ for that particular model and GB, does that mean I should get it Friday? 😁

There is no guarantee of that @Calumthomas . All you can do is wait for your dispatch email....then you know it will be on it's way.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 53 of 208

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@Calumthomas as @Cleoriff states there is no guarantee but there’s a very strong chance and would be most likely than not
Message 54 of 208

Jeevster
Level 4: Observant
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Benlfc wrote:
@Calumthomasas @Cleoriff states there is no guarantee but there’s a very strong chance and would be most likely than not

Its also worth noting that the despatch emails will be sent out on Thursday night, as well as an SMS stating that your tariff has been updated  - dont expect anything before then

Message 55 of 208

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
So my series 5 Stainless Steel watch has been dispatched and I’ve got my tracking number for click and collect from my local store, no news on my Pro Max 64GB space grey yet which is being delivered straight to my house
Message 56 of 208

Jeevster
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Benlfc wrote:
So my series 5 Stainless Steel watch has been dispatched and I’ve got my tracking number for click and collect from my local store, no news on my Pro Max 64GB space grey yet which is being delivered straight to my house

Is the watch release date the same as the iPhone?

Message 57 of 208

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@Jeevster yes it is
Message 58 of 208

Jeevster
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Benlfc wrote:
@Jeevsteryes it is

Nice, I suspect the store wont allow you to collect until Friday then 

Message 59 of 208

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@Jeevster it hasn’t arrived at store yet I have just received the tracking info, I suspect this to be delivered on Friday however if it is delivered tomorrow to store your probably right they won’t allow me to collect until Friday, I’ve noticed on Twitter that customers with click and collect for the iPhones have received texts saying their order is at store ready for collection however they can’t collect until Friday
Message 60 of 208