Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

Re: iPad Pro 2018 - Pre-order on 2 November

@Lucyo 28 days from tariff change. I have O2 open and never had issue.
Don’t worry about it, you’ll be fine
Level 1: Joiner

I’m sure we’ll see movement this week, the fact Apple still have stocks shows that demand wasn’t as high as expected or that sufficient numbers have been completed. 

Guess most OST people are opting for similar models. Let see how we far this week.

Anonymous

@Theboynorm other providers will have next day delivery for the model I’ve selected but I’m still okay to wait and remain on O2, refresh for me is a game changer

Yeah, I’ve been with other networks, but O2 has the strongest signal where I live & work.

Anonymous

@Theboynorm I really believe we’ll have them by Friday tongue winking

Lets hope, while I’m still waiting for the pencil to be delivered that’s scheduled for the 21st 

do you think all models will be delivered by friday or just the 64gb? 

However when i ordered the iphone 8plus last year it said 2 weeks for delivery on the site, but once i ordered it, i got it 2 days later Smiley Happy so im guessing the delivery times are an over estimation 

Thank you, I got over excited and activated my o2 open the same day as ordering didn’t think about having to wait a month for my iPad lol
Anonymous

@AppleFan18 I don’t have anything to back my statement. This is based on my previous orders with O2. They had a massive problem with iPhone 7 Plus jet back and timescale and since then I’ve noticed they always go way more than what it really is. I’ve ordered with 4+ weeks and I’ve ordered Saturday last week. 2 days after changed to up to 2 week. It’s getting there... going over will save them credits for unhappy or misinformed customers

ah you mean the 64gb, i went for the 512gb. All my apple products have 512gb so i know i have space on them all for anything new i put on Smiley Happy Really gutted, it said by 7th Nov when i ordered and then changed on me lol